chapter three

We have finally reached Minnesota.  I was awaken by Nash, I woke up leaning on Hayes' shoulder, Hayes on his phone.

"Good morning." I say, bolting my head up.

"We just landed." Nash says, standing up.

"Okay." I say, rubbing my eyes, then standing up.

I grab my carry on bag, and me and Hayes both exit the plane together.  We then meet up with the rest of the crew, and head off to our hotel for the week.  

"Are we sharing rooms again?"  I ask

"Yup."  Jack J answers, as we step into the hotel.  We check in, and head up to our hotel room.  Once we enter, I am taken away by the size of this place, its 10 times bigger than the last one.  I dont know how were still sharing rooms in this hotel.

Me and Mahagony share a room again, since were the only girls, and all the guys pair up and share one too.  Once we get the rooms settled, everyone goes off and does there own thing.  Until, Nash, Cam, and Hayes call me into the sitting room type thing.

"Yes." I say

"Wanna make a vine?" Nash asks

"Sure." I smile.

"So, were gonna make a Mr. Steal Yo Girl."  Cam says.

"So, the plan is Hayes is walking with you down the hallway, then he drops something.  But, when he stands back up from grabbing the thing he dropped, I already am walking with you." Nash says

"What does Cam do?" I ask

"I'm the camera man." he says

"Oh, I got it." I nod my head.

"Lets go." Hayes says.  We head out into the hallway and set up for it.  Nash is to the side so you cant see him, and Hayes wraps his arm around my waist.

"Go." Cam says, as music starts, and me and Hayes starts walking down the hallway.  He drops something, and goes to pick it up.  Then Nash comes out of no where, and I jump into his arms, and we walk off.

"Thats a wrap!" Cam shouts, as I laugh.  We watch the vine, and then we post it.  I quickly revine it.

"Okay, back inside the hotel room we go." Nash says, as we head back into the hotel room.  Nash and Cam go into the kitchen, and me and Hayes head into the tv room.

"So, how do you like Magcon so far?" Hayes asks

"Its alot of fun, I like to stay in hotels so its good." I smile.  

"I love hotels, I always steal there shampoo." Hayes says, as I laugh.  

"I like it when they make the towels into different shapes and stuff, you know?  I always steal those." I laugh, as Hayes laughs too.

"Sometimes I like to write notes on the note pad thing they leave us, and then hide it before I leave so the next person will see it."  Hayes says

"I do that too!"  I say, as we high five.  

 "We can be twins." Me and Hayes say at the same time, then laugh.

"I mean, we both have the same brownish hair, and we both have blue eyes, the only difference is I'm alot taller than you." Hayes says

"That is true." I giggle.

"So, what should we do today, twinnie?" I ask

"I dont know twin, I dont know.  How about we skip into the kitchen?" Hayes says, staning up and holding his arm out.