Chapter 10: I'm Fine...

Rina's POV

A week and a half has passed and they still can't get over with the fact that I used to be the Black Phoenix in Junior high.And now,The pep rally for the incoming Interhigh Prelims wil be held toady in the Gym so I walked there with my headphones on and still feeling sleepy.

I passed by the Vending Machines first to buy some black coffee to wake me but before I even pressed the button for the coffee someone pressed the button for the milk making me looked at the culprit.It was Suga-san and he was smiling at me.I took off my headphones and raised an eyebrow.

"You should take less caffeine...It's going to ruin your health."He told me as he reached out the milk box to me.

I stared at it and took it from his Hand. I'm not drinking this,I'll just give it to Kageyama or Hinata.

"But I need caffeine to wake me up and milk doesn't have it."I stated as I inserted another coin and pressed the button for the coffee.

Suga-san sighed and he gave me a concerned look.

"Why are you always sleepy?Don't you get enough sleep at night?"He asked as we both walked towards the Gym.

"Nope...I'm busy studying and whatnots..."I stated as I took another sip.

"Well,It's good that your studying hard and everything,But you still need to sleep sometimes..."He adviced which made me loked at him weirdly.

"Are you trying to be a Mom or something to me,Suga-san?"I suddenly asked which made him look like he had been hit by an imaginary arrow at the chest.

"No,I'm just worried..."He said while having a sweat drop. I stared at him more and he chuckled akwardly.

"Your actually a Mom to the team..."I straightforwardly said.

"Ano,Rina...Can't you atleast be more aware of your words?"He suggested. I stopped and turned to looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Your words are a little straightforward sometimes..."He explained and I gave an 'oh' at him.

"Tell me Suga-san,Which is better?Telling a lie so you won't hurt their feelings or telling the truth even if you know it will hurt them?"

He stood there Dumbfounded and I left him there standing. I walked towards the gym and waited for the others to arrived while wearing my headphones on.

The Gym was soon filled students and the pep rally started. When our turn came,We all stood up above the stage and Daichi-san started his speech. I stood between Hinata and Suga-san. Hinata was nervous as hell and he already looked like fainting while Tanaka-san keep on giving a peace sign which Suga-san keep on swatting. Daichi-san's speech lasted for about five minutes. When he was done we all bowed our head and went down the stage.

When the Pep rallies had ended, all the sports club were allowed to have a practice. Since the Interhigh prelims are due in four days,The Principal had let us to have more practice. So we ended up staying more in the Gym than in the classroom, And as for me,I ended up practicing more than sleeping or reading.

"This is tiring.I wan to skip practice..."I mumbled and it looked like Uncle heard me cause he suddenly appeared infront me with a scary look.Knowing what he meant,I sighed and stared at him.

"Don't worry, I won't..."I told him as I rolled my eyes and went back to the others.

Three days had already passed and they all seemed to be fired up while I stayed the same. Bored and doesn't give a fuck about the world.

"Goodwork today everyone!You can all go home now and sleep early!!Take a goodnight rest and prepare for tomorrow!!"Uncle shouted.

"Oss--"