|| Tears ||

I walk into the apartment. I declined Christine's offer earlier. I told her I was tired.
I walk into the room, the two boys left alcohol bottles on the floor. I scan the room to make sure they're not home.
I walk towards my bed and fall asleep, but I don't actually fall asleep. I stare at the ceiling, thinking of Phillip, and let out all my emotions. Tears.

Just tears, gently running down my cheeks. Is it too late? Can I still have a chance.

I cry myself to sleep unknowingly.

Then, I hear a girl and boy giggling. Phillip's laugh.
I wake up.

I make sure that I stay silent as I watch them.
The girl is beautiful.
I recognize her.

Theo.
Theodosia?
No... She knows I like him, she wouldn't, right?

It is her.
I...

As Phillip begins to strip her of her gown, I can't watch.

I burst into tears and run. I'm not running back.
Not looking back.

Phillip's POV

"Y-y/n.. No.. Theo. I'm not doing this. I have to go find someone. And you're not the one. I need y/n."
I admit as then I run off, searching for y/n.

A.N.
Hey guys! Really sorry for not updating in a while. I haven't been in the best mental state. I hope you understand. I was scared to update since all the drafts I wrote were too depressing. I'm slowly getting better. So I decided to write this. Most of the other drafts I tried became too "emo" or the reader got into a bunch of bands or just ... Really depressing.
I'm sorry about how short this is. I'll try to update again soon.

Sincerely, Justine.