Prologue

Edited.

              He kept on walking forward, in a confident demeanor closing the gap that is already diminutive

              He kept on walking forward, in a confident demeanor closing the gap that is already diminutive. Just as Ivory thought she could run away, the wall collided with her back. Leaving her no hope of leaving.

He leaned forward until she could feel his breath tickling her earlobe. The hairs on her neck standing up in an alert to the close proximity of him.

"I told you Ivory, do not tempt me." He said in a dangerously low voice.

She felt her cheeks burn, a raw feeling she never experienced before but she tried to muster whatever courage was left in her before it vanished away.

"I don't think this is appropriate, can you give me some space. Please." Ivory gently placed her hands in front of herself in a protective stance but to her dismay, the space between them was already too small her hands ended up touching his hard muscled chest.

He smirked at the words that left her mouth, her action didn't go unnoticed by him either as he glanced towards her hands on his chest in mischief, And that terrified her yet at some point she felt a thrill at this moment. She was a sucker when it came to action.

"You smell good, what is that vanilla?" He ignored whatever she said before and dipped his nose in her now loose hair after he untied it in a swift movement.

"You might not like what I'm about to do if you do not stop this inappropriate act!" He laughed at her girly threat. But his laugh died as soon as it began.

"Inappropriate? I don't see anything that is ill-fitted about this. Wife." The last word rolled off his tongue in a sinful seductive way that made Ivory's imagination go wild. He's doing this on purpose, she thought to herself. Ivory looked into his eyes and that undid whatever restricts Vincent had on himself, the gleam in his eyes was long gone. As his pupil dilated. She didn't realize what on earth was going on until,

She felt his soft lips on hers in a demanding kiss, Hands circled around her waist pushing her closer to his rock hard chest and closing the small gap they had.

______________

And so this is the edited version, didn't change much just added more details

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!

Xoxo