Chapter 1: The Beginning Meetings

One day, There is a Scientist Families in the Trivia Town (Yeah, I decide to name that). Their home are made of off many Technology. They are then Preparing their thing in the morning, The Mom is prepare the Breakfast, And The Father is just wake up to get breakfast, The Sister is wake up too to get a breakfast, and The Little Brother is still up to something and not get out yet. This Family Scientist name are, Louis The Mom, Alex The Father, Alicia The Sister and Albert.

Louis: "Good morning~"
Alex: *Yawn* "Morning Hon...."
Alicia: "Morning Mom..." *Yawn*
Louis: "I just finished making the Food! And today is a new day for you two, right?"
While They talking, Louis is put the breakfast on the Table.
Alex: "Yeah, I gonna go to Department to making our new project"
Alicia: "And I'm gonna go to have Collage, and today is my First day... Which I gonna leaving you guys.... :( I will Miss you all"
Louis: "Aww honey~ we will miss you too... But we're hope you gonna be the great Alchemist Like I did..."
Alicia: "Yeah ^ ^"
Alex: "But didn't this is the first time too for Al's new School? Why He didn't woke up yet?"
Alicia: "Weird... I think he just wake up before..."

Louis then calling Al.
Louis: *calling* "Al!! Come on get out dear! Breakfast ready!"
Meanwhile Al is inside his room, and he have his own Room Lab. He trying making something.
Al: *humming and put some chemical* "After we boiling this... And then.... Add the substance to the other one.... And.... Now let's we see!"
Al gonna put The Chemical inside him, The Chemical bubbling inside him.
Al: "Hehehehe! It tickles a bit.... *Feeling want to sneeze* AAA....!! CHOO!!" *Boom!*
Al is Sneeze and his room Blow up. The family then run to Al's Room to see if he is alright.
Three: *gasp* !?!?!? "AL!!!!"
Inside Al Room.

Al: *coughing, but he is fine*They get inside his room

They get inside his room.
Louis: "Al?! Are you okay?! *Gasp*"
Al: "Uhh .... Sorry Bothering you.... And I'm perfectly fine"
Alex: "What happen to your room?! Look at this! The room very messy and dirty! And you probably can get Killed!"
Al: "Sorry... I just want make a surprise for Alicia... Before she going to College... So that's why I making some experiment before she go...."
Alicia: "Aww Little Brother... You still too young for this big experiment... I know you're very Genius, but you still not ready yet for that"
Al: "I just wanna you be proud of me because I want Make some Experiment like you all did...."
Louis: "Oh Honey...~ we're happy what you are! Slow or Fast, You can make something someday"
Alex: "Yeah Sonny~ now let's get ready, and go get breakfast"
Al: "Okay...."
But Father is filled Al Liquid first inside him after it spilled out.
Then they're going back to dinning Room. While they're eating, they're talking at each other again.

Alex: "So Al? Do you happy for your new school today?"
Al: "I'm not sure.... How if everyone didn't like me...? Like my old school..."
Louis: "Don't worry Honey... You'll be okay this time, and your sister is have this school too before"
Alicia: "That's right, I'm sure you gonna be okay in there. I know everyone on that school, they're friendly and nice"
Al: "Thanks... I hope you right Sis..."
Alicia: "No problem Bro... I'm promise you'll be fine"
Al is always get bullied in his old School, and now They moved Al to a new school.
Al: "What the school name again?"
Three: "The Trivia School"
Al: "Oh yeah, thanks"