Chapter 5: The Trouble Makers

After in a few days that Albert in his New School, now he is feeling very good, calm, and glad. He have a New Friends that trust him, He become the smartest one in his Classroom, and the more good thing is He didn't be worried anymore about being in bullied.

But... One day...

Albert and His friends are in the class talking about stuff. And Pop very happy to be always visit Tito to see his Pets, Tina even give Tito a Painting of his garden and the Animals, and He is very likes it. Everything is great, until they're have a new Students in their Classrooms.
Teacher: *Comes to The Class* "Good morning Students, today we have Two new kids in our class *Calls* just come in you two"
Albert then get shocked and frost in a second, his fears and trauma comes back when He see them... And ... It is them
Albert's mind: ("No! No! It can't be! Why they are here?!").
Teacher: "Students, this is Gon and Baldi"
Gon and Baldi stand in front the class.

Al, Hector, Pop, Tina, Bonzo, and Tito are surprised that they're in this school, at their classroom.
Tina remember that they are break her Painting and Bothering her friends too, even Albert. Bonzo feel a little angry but confused in same time, Tito is just Shocked and like looks holding in his emotions, Hector get hot-headed when see them, and Pop still a little angry too with them after Bothering Albert and His friends, they even were very rude to him.
Teacher: "So, anything that you want to say?"
Baldi: "Eh~ Yeah, We are just moving to this school. And I am a Jock, so I'm very good with a Sports >:)"
Bonzo: ("Lies! I'm beating you two before! You are not a very good jock!")
Gon: "And also, we are like to be have a Friends~ and we are a 'good' Friends~"
Tina: ("No you don't! You broke my Masterpiece! And that's very mean")
Pop: ("Ugh! Why they must be in here?! Hope Al is alright...?") *He see Albert, and Al look very scared* ("Oh no...")
Baldi: *See Albert behind the class* "Hello~...... Albert Einstein~~~"

Everyone looks at Albert and He is freaks out, he don't know what to do but just get silent and sweating, He is very scared and nervous.
Pop: *try to calm him down* "No no no... It's okay, don't be worry...~"
Roy: "Is something wrong with Al? Is he knows them?"
Pop: "Well... They're... Albert's old en... I mean Old Bullies, they always bullying Al when he is in his old school"
Roy: "Wow, that's bad..."

Teacher: "Okay, you two can take a seat"
They are seat near the Corner, and it's a little far from Albert's table. Al can't think what he must do, he is very nervous and scared, his stomach hurt, and can't stop panicking inside his mind.
But then....

*Flop*

Someone hit him with a Piece of paper that in warp into a ball on his table, he is open it and it says "Hello, Nerds, we meet again >;P". Al knows that is from Baldi and Gon, they're giggling and look at Al. Now He is more Nervous.

But then... again, he see the other piece of Paper again but this time is the Paper plane. Al Opens the paper and read it, and it says:
"Don't worry! We are here for you >:) -Bonzo"
"We don't like them neither, so you have us here ^w^ -Tina"
"Be Brave! We here for you, and I know you can - Hector"
"Remember, They mess with you, They mess with us too ;3 -Tito"
"Don't be scared, We gonna protect you from them ;3 - Pop"
Al then smiles and a little glad that his friends very cares of him, and He look at them, and they giving him a smile and a Trusting face, He feels safe and warm with them. But... It's still not help make his fear gone.

And later, some students start get annoyed with Gon and Baldi, when teacher not look at them, They throwing a paper at everyone, and they can't do anything to complain.
Roy: "They really annoying... Al... You are right"
Al: "This is nothing... They're gonna start works when at lunch time or the break time..."
Pop: "What they are do during the break time?"
Al: "Usually, they taking other people lunch, scribbles something on their Lockers, or put something inside to scares them, punch or hits someone if they're complain or not listening what they're said... (Like me... That day) or as you can say, we called them a nickname as... The Trouble Makers"
Bonzo: *behind them, can hear what they're said* "Wow... Sounds like they're very a Big Jerks..."
Tito: "No wonder they're moving to this school... I guess some school won't accepts them"
Albert then flashback to his past.