Chapter 3: The Groups

The next day in the morning.
Al is wake up from bed by his Alarm.
Al: *turn off the Alarm* *yawn*
Al scratch his eyes and then he smile with happy face.
Al: "Today is the day! Can't wait to see the others ^ ^"

Albert rushing to get breakfast, and realize that his Father there.
Al: "Hai Dad! Good morning"
Alex: "Hai Son, Why you so happy today?"
Al: "Dad will not believe it! I had a friends now! ^ ^ and they all nice to me, and My Sister right, That school isn't that bad at all"
Alex: "That's good ^^ hope you having a good day too today ^ ^"
Al: "Sure Dad ^ ^"
Al is happy because this is the first time Someone very appreciated him even he just meet, but this is the second day. Will he have another good day like yesterday?
Al eat the Breakfast, then after done, He see the clock.
Al: "Oh!I must get ready now! ^ ^"
Louis: "Okay ^ ^"
After He get breakfast, he got ready and then bring the bag to school.
Al: "Bye Mom and Dad!" *Going*
Louis: "Be careful Honey!"
Alex: *sigh* "He so happy, is he?"
Louis: "Yeah... I never see Al very happy like this"
Alex: "Our Son already grow up ^ ^"
Louis: "Yeah... ^ ^"

Now let's see what everyone else do in the morning.

Bonzo

Bonzo is just wake up and have a little sport before get breakfast, his room have many Athlete Posters and many Sports stuff, Like Skateboard, Football, and etc.
His mother Calling him.
B.Mom: "Bonzo! Breakfast ready, Hon!"
Bonzo: "Coming!"
Bonzo get out from his room, His Grandfather and his Father already in the Table to get breakfast.
Bonzo: "Good morning Mom! ^^"
B.Mom: "Good morning"
B.Dad: "Good morning Son!"
Bonzo: "Good morning Big Daddy! And Granddad!"
B.GrandDad: *already so old that he kinda forgetful and sick* "Oh... Hai Spots.... I don't see you since yesterday... Where are you at....?"
Bonzo: "Umm.... Because I'm at school?"
B.Grandad: "Oh yeah!! I forgot..."
Bonzo: "It's okay Granddad... ^ ^"
B.Mom: "So Bonzo? You ready for today?"
Bonzo: "I'm always ready ^ ^*have a breakfast* Delicious!"
Bonzo done and get ready, and then going To school.
Bonzo: "I'm going now! See you later Mom, Dad, and Granddad!"
B.Grandad: "Be careful at school, Gerry...."
B.Dad: "Uhh... Dad? I'm not school and that is Bonzo..."
B.Grandad: "Oh... Oh! Yeah right.... Be careful at school Bonzo" *coughing hard*
B.Mom: "Dear? Can you take a medicine? It's time for Grandad eat his medicine"
B.Dad: "Okay! See you later Bonzo!"
Bonzo: "Okay! Bye!" *Get out*
Bonzo going to school, he feel kinda sad a little but he stay Positive.

Hector

Hector has Father that a military. He still sleep and then his Father come scream at Him.
H.Father: "HECTOR!"
Hector: *jump from the bad* "WAAH! (OoO) AW!" *Fall*
H.Father: "It's already morning!! Get up and hurry up get a breakfast! And go to School!"
Hector: *get up* "YES DAD *Salute* No... I mean MR.DAD SIR! I GETTING BREAKFAST RIGHT NOW!"
Hector then leave his room and going to breakfast. He falling again and His Mother notice Him.
H.Mom: "Be careful Hector!"
Hector: "Sorry...!"
H.Mom: "Dear! You can't make him keep rushing and hurry up! He can get hurt!"
H.Father: "He must not to be fall! Anyway, He gonna be late at school! And you know my voice is Just Loud!"
H.Mom: "Right"
Hector then get ready and he have breakfast.
Hector: "Breakfast are done! Now I'm must go to school, Mom and Mr.Dad!"
H.Mom: "Okay, take care Hon"
Hector: "Bye-bye!"
Hector have his bag and go to school.

Tito

Tito already get up in his house, He makes some Cupcakes in the morning with his Mom.
Tito: "My friends gonna be like this"
T.Mom: "Yeah, that nice you want share with them"
Tito: "Yeah ^^"
Tito is bring the Cupcakes for His Friends, and after that he get ready for school, and then Leave.
Tito: "See you later Mother!"
T.Mom: "Bye!

Pop

Pop is in his House and already wake up, His Mother and Father trying to find for him to dressed for school.
P.Mom: "Look at this one! This one very fit of you!" *Give him the clothes* ^^
P.Dad: "Or maybe this one?! This one look cute!^^"
Pop: "Mama! Papa!! Stop! How many times did I told you?! I can doing it by myself!"
P.Dad: "But you must have perfect Clothes, so your friends gonna love it!"
P.Mom: "Yes dear! You wanna Blue one or Yellow one?"
Pop: "Please don't assume my gander again... Just because I'm Pink, doesn't mean you must dress me with the other Color! Pink is my Color, and it's Manly!"
Pop then just have his regular self and take off the clothes.
Pop: "Now this is much better~"
He already get breakfast and now he must go to school.
Pop: "See you later Mama and Papa!^^"
P.Mom: "Be careful while you go! Or maybe Your Papa going to take you to school?"
P.Dad: "Yeah, I can't let My little Gi.... Boy! Going alone! ^ ^"
Pop: *sigh* "I will be fine...! And I'm a Boy!"
He get out and leaves, but get in again.
Pop: "Love you!" And then he get out.
Pop: "They're embarrassing me... They are my Parents but they didn't know their own Child Gender...?  *Facepalm* "But... Now let's going to school!" >:) *Walk*