Chapter 4: Working The Art Project

After they are Doing a Sport. They are continuing the next Class. The Groups are getting very along now, They even discussion together in the Library, and Learn together.
When There is Some Pop Quiz, This Time it's not Only Albert Answering the Questions that Teacher Asked. But 6 of Them.

The Rest of the Classmates are Impressed that they are very so along.
Teacher: "Wow you Six... Now you are the one who very active to answers, what's happening?"
Bonzo: "Well~ it's nothing~"
Tito: "Yeah, We are just Learn together and Solving the answers together"
Hector: "Yeah, We are making our Own Group"
Tina: "Whenever there is Some Questions that we never know or Solved. We gonna doing it together~"
Pop: "Yup, All the Problem can be in Solved Together"
Six: "We are The Trivia Crack!"
Penny: "Trivia Crack?"
Haruki: "Wow, You can be very Close even you just meet..."
Hector: "Why~? Are you jealous~"
Haruki: *roll eyes* "Oh please~"
Hector: "Well, If you want to know, Al is Make us be easy to study and how to make learning fun"
Leo: "Al?"
Pop: "Yup, He is"
Ruby: "So it's not a boring Lesson that He tell you?"
Hector: "Nope, he is not"
Al: "Well, if you are very Love how to be Learning a new things, and you Love about the knowledge. You can feel it inside you! Book is everything, and Knowledge are free"

Haruki: "Wow... I can't saying anything anymore..."
Penny: "Hm.... it's like... Fair enough"
Ruby: "Yeah"
Tina: "Really girls...? So what the point we are get study together before?"
Penny: "We're not totally very enjoy it like you, we just doing our homework just like that"
Tina: "Wow... What a good friend you are..." *Sarcasm*
Ruby: "Oh come one Tina, It's just we can't trust the new people just that way"
Tina: "But I think they're fine to me, now you can trust them, They're make me even can get more smart"
Roy: "Well, Sounds good to me... Al is Not the only one being Smart here"
Al: *smiles*
Teacher: ("What amazing Group.... We never see something like them before, they have a big experience to being friends and then having a big interaction to be Learning  things that they want to know more about")

The Lunch Time.
The Groups are Eating and Talking together.
Tina: "Yeah, as I say, I like that Cartoon! Teen Titans is my favorite show!"
Bonzo: "Me too! I watching it too in Saturday!"
Tito: "Me too"
Hector: "Even I love History, but Super Hero is my Favorite! It's like a Hero of the History, but in Non-fiction!"
Al: "Oh, so it's like Sci-fi?"
Hector: "Yes"
Al: "Me and My Sister are Watching that together ^^"
Tina: "Well Pop? You like Teen Titans, right? You the one who loves watching a TV"
Pop: "Nope...."
Al: "What? You sure?"
Pop: "No, I don't Like it..... I LOVE IT!! I WATCHING IT FROM SEASON 1!"
The Five of them Laughing.
Tina: "Oh Pop~"
Pop: "Watching the Super hero Cartoon makes me want to be a Super Hero too!"
Bonzo: "Me too!"
Tito: "I think we are ^^"
Pop: "And Tara Strong is The best voice actor ever, isn't she? She is my inspired"
Tina: "Yeah, She is inspired me too!"

Pop: "What Do you want to be if you be a Super hero? I wanna Be "Amaize-O" My Named it's maybe a bit Corny, but My Power sure aren't~"
Al: *pfft* "Corny... Hehe"
Pop: "You got the Puns, huh~?"
Al: "What Power do you have?"
Pop: "A Fire, Of course! I gonna defeat the Bad guy with my Flame Power!"
Al: "Wow, seems Hot~"
Pop: "Hehehe! Pun?"
Al: "Yes"
Hector: "I wanna be Hector Protector! With My hard Armor, I can't be feel Pain or Hurt to Fight the Bad guy, and I'm Super Strong too. Keep me around, and no one gonna bother you ever again! "
Al: "That's cool! ^^"
Tina: "Yeah, Speaking of Cool. I gonna be Iced Tina! I gonna freeze the Bad Guy and Cooling of everyone Fear of something dangerous!"
Pop&Al: "Hahahahahaha!! ^^ ^^"
They laughing at the Puns and a Joke.
Tina: "Wow, that just a bad Puns, but you actually like it?"
Pop: "I Love Jokes and Puns"
Al: "Same ^^"

Tito: "I Wanna be George, it's just a regular name, but My power is to Control the water, and my Body is covered with 70% Water, I can use my Water Power Every time I need it"
Tina: "That's Sounds good ^^"
Pop: "How about you, Al?"
Al: "I wanna be The Sparx! I have Electric Power, Alchemist and Have power of Speed too, like such of Lightning"
Pop: "Wow! Nice!"
Tina: "Agreed ^^"
Pop: "I can say that I Quite .... "Shocked"~ *wink*"
Al: "Ayyeee~! Hahahahaha!"
Pop: "Hehehe!"
Tina: "Hehe, these two people have such a good humor"
Hector: "Yeah..."
Bonzo: "Now My turn! I gonna be Bonzonio! My Power is Master at Archery! With my Invincible Arrow, I gonna defeat the bad guys!"
Hector: "Wow, I thought you gonna be have something like Power Strength?"
Bonzo: "Not Every Strong Guy must to be have Power Strength~ Buddy~"