Minho 「Blind pt.2」

It's been two years since Minho left the house.

Since you've been truly alone.

Now you've chosen to move into the city and rent an apartment. It might've cost more than you had originally planned to spent but it was well worth it. With high celiengs and a open plan floor, it was perfect. From the living room, a hallway lead to two rooms and a bathroom down the hall. Although it was nice, it'll never feel like home.

At first, you didn't leave the house. Yes, it was empty. Yes, the person you had shared it with was gone without a trace. But you had no where else to go. He was your everything and about a week had passed and you didn't get out of bed but to do the bare minimum.

After a period of grieving, you got yourself together and began looking for a job. It was hard in the beginning but soon found a restaurant that was in desperate need of a new employee and hired you on the spot.

From then, you worked full time and began saving money to move out. You even contacted real estate agent to sale your place. Things seemed to changing for you and although it still hurt, you were slowly healing.

The days passed and the nights were no longer filled with tears and pain. Now you were able to sleep with the occasional nightmare of complete darkness, but it wasn't anything you weren't used to. It used to be reality.

Work was like a whole different world. You were cheerful and friendly. In all honesty, the only thing you wanted was to be in bed and some part of you still missed the company of another. But the thought of getting out of that god forsaken home pushed you to work harder.

6 months in to putting your "home" for sale, there was a buyer. Having two weeks to pack and finding another place was a hassle but it was definitely a weight off your shoulders.

In what felt like record time, you were out of that place and already moving into a new apartment.

The view was amazing to say the least. From the living room window, you were able to see piratically all of the city, for you were on the highest floor.

The living room and kitchen were just short of . The kitchen held modern, stainless steel appliance, a white marble countes, dark brown cabinents and a subway tile back splash. The living room space was taken up a gray sofa and white and yellow cushions. The floor was wooden panels but a large carpet covered the living area.

The bathroom looked recently remodeled with sliding glass shower door's and marble countertops. The white floor tiles were slick and a small window topped of the area.

The guest room was simple with bed and drawers while your room was coated with white paint and matching set of white comforters and two large pillows. Your room also had a glass door that lead to a small balcony that was decorated with several small plants

You wouldn't have been able to afford this place if it wasn't for selling the old house. With the money made, you were able to pay around 6 months in advance and still had left over money.

You thought about somehow sending some money to Minho but you have the faintest clue of where he was. So you decided to keep all the money to yourself but still kept working hard at you job for the money won't last forever.

As of now, there are no men in your life. Some tiny, microscopic part of you still wishes Minho would search for you but you know it'll never happen.

For now you've decided to focus on yourself and work to better every aspect of yourself and take care of yourself mentally and emotionally.

"(Yyyyy/nnnn), why'd you gooo? I just wanted-just wanted," the slurs of a drunken man were heard until the abrupt noise of a table crashing was heard.