Ch.3-The Disaster Party with Broppy.

A/N: Hey ppls!! I am updating!! Woohoo!! I am glad you guys are so supportive and understanding of my Take A Break chapter in my randoms book. It makes me so happy to know that you guys are such good friends. Besties at that!! So....finally. The party. Where it all goes wrong. Dun..dun..dun! Ok bye.
DISCLAMIER:
Nothing belongs to me except the actual Book. Trolls and characters belongs to DreamWorks. Any pictures or videos belong to their rightful owners, which is not me. Think I covered everything. Read on!!
Branch's POV-
We walk up to the bright lights and loud music. Suki is up at the DJ booth, nodding her head rhythmically to 'What Do You Mean' by Justin Bieber. At 9pm, I will be singing Life of the Party to Poppy. Then I'll propose. I am soo excited!
"Wanna go dance?" I ask Poppy.
"Yeah!" She exclaims.
We dance and eat a few cupcakes for a while.
All of a sudden, I hear a voice. The music starts to get louder. I walk up to Poppy as she tells the glitter trolls to add bright glitter to the jumbo glitter cannons.
"P-poppy? Are you sure this is a great idea-" I ask her. She interrupts me.
"Branch, its fine. MORE GLITTER!!" She screams.
All of sudden, people start to squint  their eyes, including me, as a bright light, well multiple bright, colorful lights, light up all of troll village and the surrounding forest. Fireworks shoot up to the sky as Poppy continues to scream and shout. I cringe at the thought of a bergen crashing the party.
Meanwhile....
Chef's POV-
As I sit there thinking about my BergenTown ban, I hear a whoosh. I see a bright, pink light with floating glitter out of the corner of my eye. I turn around to see a Troll firework up in the sky. I hear a high-pitches voice ring throughout the forest.
"Haha. I found you. After 20 years....." I say to myself. I smile evily as I start to head over to the bright lights and loud noise.
Branch's POV-
50 minutes later
"Hey, Poppy?" I stop dancing and ask.
"Yeah?" She shouts as she continues to dance.
" I am gonna go to the bathroom. Okay?" I lie. Really, I am going to go get ready to sing for her.
"K!" She says as I start to walk away. I quickly go to get ready.
10 minutes later
Poppy's POV-
I hear the music stop.
"Huh?" I wonder, "What happened?"
Everyone else seems to know what happened. They turn and smile at me, then quickly turn to the stage. I am so confused. I shrug my shoulders and look at the stage as another song starts to play. I havent heard it before though...it sounds....sweet.
I then hear a familiar voice start to sing. An angelic voice. I know that voice from anywhere. It was....
Branch.

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say
I start to dance with him on stage.
We don’t have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
‘Cause we don’t have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I’m telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna-
We stop dancing and Branch stops singing. We hear...foot steps?
"They sound like a-" I start. Branch finishes my thought.
"Bergen" He says fearfully.
All of a sudden, we see a bergeb dressed in a chef's outfit. She has an evil grin plastered on her face.
"Gotcha." She says with a smirk.
"RUN!!" I scream.
Branch's POV-
I scream at the other trolls to run as the bergen tries to grab them by their hair.
"BLEND IN!" I hear Poppy scream.
I help the children hide and blend in with the bushes. I try to grab Poppy's wrist as she runs past me so I can tell her to hide with the kids, but my grip wasnt strong enough and she pulls away to help Biggie, Creek, and Cooper hide.
As I help the last little trolling blend in, a kid named Sapphire (A/N: Not an OC, just a name for the kid) whispers-yells at me.
"Uh...Branch. Behind you!"
I turn around to see the chef's hand reaching for Poppy as she looks around to make sure everyone is hidden.
"Poppy! Behind you! Watch out!!" I gasp. I run towards her but it's too late. She screams.
Poppy's POV-
"Branch!!" I yell as I feel the bergen pinch my hair and lift me off the ground. She grips my body tightly to where I almost cant breathe.
"Hold on Pops!!" He yells back. He extends his hair towards me, and I do the same. Our hairs intertwine with eachother. The Bergen's grip is too strong, and we lose ours. Tears stream down my face as I reach my hand towards Branch, even though I know we are from one another. My sight is succumbed by darkness as I am put into her pocket. I sob silently, wondering if I will ever see anyone again. Eventually, I cry myself to sleep.
Branch's POV-
The bergen looks down at me.
"I just wanted your dear, sweet princess for the bergen prince. A prince always needs a princess, am I right? She tells me. She cackles and walks away. My eyes begin to fill with tears.
"Th-this is all my fault, I should have protected her...and now she's gone...and...and..." I start to ramble out of guilt.
"It's okay Branch. It's not your fault. Its been 20 years, nobody thought they would come back." DJ assures me.
"I-I have to go after her. I have to save her!" I say with confidence.
Everyone starts to come out of their hiding places. They all gather around me as Peppy steps foward.
"Are you sure Branch? You shouldnt go alone." Peppy asks me.
"Then I'll go" Suki steps up.
"Me too." I turn to see GD walking up.
"Count us in" The fashion twins step up as well.
I smile to see Cooper, Biggie, and Smidge walk up with them. (A/N: Fuzzbert is a super small character in the movie, and he doesnt really talk. I am not going to include him in the book, but you can imagine that he's there if you want.)
Creek steps up.
"Are you going too?" I question him.
"I would, but the village needs a leader. With much respect to King Peppy, our king is going to retire soon. If something were to happen, like the bergen coming back, we need a strong, youthful leader to bring the village to safety." He says with a grin. I squint at him with suspicion, but soon conclude that he is right. I dont need to waste any time anyway. I need to be looking for Poppy.
"Okay. Everyone, hide in my old bunker I used when I was a kid." I say loudly.
"Stay safe Branch. Please, bring back my daughter. She's everything to me. I cant lose her." Peppy says to me.
"I know how you feel. I will bring her back. No matter what it takes." I tell him.
"Okay, Creek youre in charge." I say. He nods with a grin.
"Alright...lets go get my flower back." I say with a brave tone.
"Flower? I thought we were looking for Poppy?" Cooper asks confused.
I facepalm myself and groan at Copper.
"Cooper. We've been over this. I call Poppy my flower because Poppy is the name of a flower." I explain.
"Oh....right. Well lets go then!!" He says.
I chuckle quietly with the rest of the Snack Pack. We head off to find Poppy as the village goes to hide. I hope Poppy's okay. My colors dim with sadness. They dont turn grey due to the fact that she is probably alive and not dead. Yet. I know we're gonna find her. I hope.
Poppy's POV-
I wake up to the ding of my hug time bracelet. I don't know how long I was asleep for. I have nobody to hug, so I look down at my wrist to turn it off. I gasp in horror at the sight that I see from the glow of the bracelet.

I was grey.

A/N: SOO....POPPY'S GREY AND HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!! Comment if you have any idea about why she might be grey. Hope you liked the 1400 words of sadness, eveb though it kinda sucked. Sorry!! 😢 Idk when I will update, but I will try to soon. I hope you liked Branch's....well, half.....performance. Make sure to vote, share, and add to your public list of books so more people can see!! See you guys later and love you so much!!
-Karena