Episode 2

At toilet.

*Eunha washed her face and look to mirror*

Eunha: Huhh..Jungkook-ahh...such a scary guy..the way he stare at me...like he want to kill me duhh *sigh*

*After done, she go out of toilet*

Umji: Unnie! Where have you been? We all looking for you.

Eunha: Miann..i just go to the toilet..that's why i rush hehe.

Umji: Ouhh..its already lunch time..here *give Eunha mango shake*

Eunha: For me? Kamsamhamnida baby Umji *hug Umji*

Umji: *laugh* yaa let's go.

While Eunha enjoying her mango shake, she suddenly bumped into someone chest and her mango shake was spilled into the student uniform.

As she panic and look who..

Eunha: I'M DEAD....JEON JUNGKOOK!!

Um/Jm: Oh shoot.

Eunha: I-i'm sorry Jungkook-ahh..i-i didn't mean to..ahh..let me h help you..i-i really s sorry. *clean up Jungkook uniform*

Suddenly Jungkook hold Eunha wrist, tell her to stop cleaning his uniform.

They eye contact.

As she realise, Eunha quickly avoid the eye contact and let go of her hand from Jungkook.

Eunha: And again..i-i sorry.Miann.

Jungkook: Its okay, just a little not to much and i hope you will be more careful next time.

Eunha: *nod* yea sure.Sorry again.*bowed and she quickly go*

Bts and Gfriend vip's lunch table.

Sinb: What take you two so long?

Eunha: Mmm *looking down*

Umji: Just a little accident..between unnie and Jungkook oppa.

Hoseok: What happen?

Jungkook: Nothing happen hyung.

Suddenly Jungkook came with Jimin.

Sowon: Seriously?

Eunha: *looking at Jungkook* Yeaa he right.Nothing happen.*fake smile*

Eunha just ignoring her members and she take a sit beside Yerin, which infront Yerin is Taehyung and beside him Jungkook, infront Eunha.

While the others members were busy talking, Eunha eat her ramen.As she look at Jungkook..and yes, Jungkook was look at her.

and yes, Jungkook was look at her