Episode 8

A6 class

Eunha was sitting on her chair looking outside the window and thinking of something.

Eunha: He such a...sweet guy *smile*

|flasback|

Jungkook: Wow Eunha-yaa you have a beautiful voice.

Eunha: Haha andwe. Your voice is more better than me.

Jungkook: Both of us had a beautiful voice. Then we should duet again.

Eunha: Hmm but i think it is late now. We can go kaoroke next time. *got up from her sit and about to leave*

Jungkook: Okay. But wait !

Eunha: What?

Jungkook come closer to Eunha and holding both of her hands. They eye contact.

Jungkook: Thanks. Thank you for making me happy. I really appreciate that you always by my side. After me and Yeri broke up, i didn't talk to much. But now, i'm really happy. *smile*

Eunha: *smile and looking at Jungkook* you the one who start first. And i want to say thanks to you too for making me comfort. Jungkook-ahh i don't know how to say that...i love you.

Jungkook smile and hug Eunha tightly. Then he kiss her forehead.

|end of the flasback|

Yuju: Eunha-yaa wake up. Mrs Suzy is coming.

Eunha quickly wake up. Mrs. Suzy enter the classroom.

Mrs. Suzy: Okay class today i want to teach you a new topic so open page 18. Ouh before i forgot something, *checking the list* Sowon, Yuju, Yerin, Sinb, Umji and Eunha a school principals want to meet you now in her room.

Six of them was shocked, they got up from their sit and left the class.

Umji: Yaa why Mrs. Yein want to meet us?

Sinb: Are we do something wrong?

Sowon: Shushh guys shut up.

And they enter the school principals room.

Mrs. Yein: Ouh girls you here.

Sowon: Umm Mrs. Yein, had we make a mistake?

Sinb: Umm...mianhaeyo if we had a mistake. *bow*

Mrs. Yein: Haha no no. You guys have nothing wrong. I'm not going to punish you.

Yuju: But why you call us? And why Mrs. Yoona is also here?

 Yoona is also here?