Me? A vampire?

Kenzies POV

I woke up to my phone making a ding sound. I looked to see who texted me and it was Niall.

N: Niall

K: Kenzie

N: are u awake princess?

K: I am now. What's up?

N: me and Liam need you and Julia down in the living room immediately. It's urgent.

Okay? Weird. I wonder what they need to tell us. I put on denim skinny jeans, a pink crop top with "PINK" written on it, a black tank underneath, and my black vans. I skipped down the hall to Julia's room to see that she was already up and dressed. "Hey, Liam and Niall need us downstairs."

"I know, Liam texted me. Let's go."

We hurried down the stairs to find the boys with nervous expressions on their faces. We sat down on a couch in front of them.

"Girls, we need to talk to you about something very important. I, am Julia's mate, we were destined to be together through fate. Niall is Kenzie's mate. We wanted to know if you want to become vampires. Eventually you will have to if you don't decide to do it now." Liam lectured.

"Kenzie, would you like me to change you now or later?" Niall asked. I was so excited! Now I get to be the same speed and temperature as them and everything! But I have to feed off of blood. If they can do it, so can I. I'm not afraid.

"Niall, I would like it if you would do it now please. But please help me if I go out of control from being a newborn. I couldn't stand it if I went on a rampage." He nodded and smiled.

"Julia? Would you like me to change you now or later?" We all turned our heads to Julia who was grimacing at Liam.

"I do not wish to be a vampire now or even later. All I want is to be human! I don't want to become a.. a monster for killing innocent people. I especially don't want to be an out of control newborn. I'm sorry." She said sounding a little angry. I looked at Liam and saw that he had a sad expression on his face.

"It's okay Julia, I understand. No big deal, but you will have to eventually become one of us even if I have to force you. It's not something I look forward to either. " Liam replied. I felt sorry for him. I understood Julia, but I'm different. I feel like I'm ready to be a vampire. I don't feel as if I'll be a monster.

Liam and Julia left me and Niall alone in the living room. He got up and sat where Julia was previously. He wrapped me in his arms and held me close. "Where do you want to do this at? My room, your room?"

"Um, can we do it in my room? I think it will be more comfortable if we do it in there." He smiled and picked me up bridal style. Niall zoomed up the stairs and into my room.

He gently laid me down on the bed and bent over me. "You smell amazing, Kenzie. This will only hurt a little and our mate bond will be even stronger. You may be out for a day or two but when you wake up, I'll be here. I love you." He whispered near my ear. His breath on my neck gave me goosebumps. He pecked my lips and his eyes went from blue to red.

He leaned towards my neck and left a trail of kisses to where he would be biting me. He licked the spot with his tongue and I felt his fangs graze across my skin. Suddenly, the moment I was waiting for happened. His fangs penetrated my skin and I could feel the venom coursing through my veins in an instant. I felt numb. I looked at Niall who wiped some of my blood off of his face. He gave me a sad smile and that's when I blacked out.

-----------1 Day Later-----------

I woke up with a gasp and sat up. Wow. I feel very different. I sat up quickly and looked around. Niall was sitting in a chair in the corner of my room grinning from ear to ear. Then the memories came back of him biting me and me blacking out. Then he was by my side.

"You look even more beautiful than you did before, Kenzie." He said as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, really. Why don't you go take a look." He replied, motioning to my full length mirror. I walked over and gasped. My brown hair was even darker than before, my skin was pale, and I had crimson eyes.

"Now to control your thirst, the boys brought in someone that was about to attempt suicide by hanging himself before they got him. He said that you could take him because he probably couldn't even feel the pain because he's severely depressed." I nodded. My throat started to burn. A suicidal man? I felt sorry for him but if he wants me to do it then okay.

We walked down the stairs where I heard a heart beat that was getting slower by the minute. I sniffed the air and my eyes locked on my target. Louis and Harry were holding him up. I ran vampire speed to the man and sunk my fangs into his neck. I drained him within about a minute.

"Better?" Niall asked.

"Yes. And by the way where's Julia?"

"Liam took her on a date so you wouldn't be tempted because you're a newborn and all." I would never ever kill someone like that. I only want to take away the pain for people that can't take it anymore.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too, Kenzie."

~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~

This, for some reason, is my favourite chapter so far. It's a little long but it's better than no update at all right? If you liked it, great! If you didn't, sorry. Vote, comment, and follow me and @Liam_PayneFan13! Ciao!

-Mackenzie ✌️