Voices (Part 2)

(Skipping the battle because it is long.)

Liam's POV

We battled against Julia and we won. She looks weak and so tired. She got up and is now back to normal. She runs to me and starts crying. The boys and Kenzie went to clean the house up. I hugged Julia and wiped away her tears.

"I'm so sorry! I was trying to fight them but they were too strong and possessed me!" She said crying her eyes out.

"Shh... It's okay Julia. I understand. Let's go home and get some sleep. You need it." I used my vampire speed and got Julia in her pjs, stroked her hair, sang to her, and she fell asleep. She's my little princess.

"Sweet dreams my little princess." I kissed her and left her alone to sleep.

Julia's POV

When I saw Liam, I was crying. I said I was sorry and he said it was okay. I had no control over the voices. We vampire sped back to my room. I put my pjs on and laid in bed and listened as Liam sang and stroked my hair. The last thing I hear him say is:

"Sweet dreams my little princess." He kissed my forehead and I drifted off into sleep with a smile on my face. I'm so glad the voices are gone. Or are they?

~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Julia here with ch. 10! I hope you all liked ch. 9! I thought of the idea of my character being possessed while reading ch. 7 over again. I hope you all liked this chapter and sorry it had to be in 2 parts. It was long, but hey, better than no update am I right? Huh? Anyways, please comment, vote, and like, and give a follow to me 1D_FAN_2001 and @kenziehoran02 !
Have a wonderful winter and keep on rocking!

~ Julia

(Hey it's Mackenzie! I'm so sorry for not updating in forever! I've been busy trying to juggle sports, homework, etc. it hasn't been easy. But here's you're update! (That's your cue to smile) thanks for not hating me!)