The Alleyway

What a rush! My best friend Julia and I just exited a One Direction concert at the O2 Arena in London. Our flats were a couple of blocks away, but I knew a shortcut.

"Kenzie, are you sure we should take this shortcut at this time if night?" Julia asked.

"Would you rather walk the streets? We don't have a car and the shortcut takes 15 minutes off the usual time to get there." I replied.

"I guess you do have a point there. Let's go. It's getting cold outside and my jumper is not helping." I nodded and we advanced towards the dark alley.

We had to walk fast to keep warm, and it was just plain creepy in here. We stayed close because I think we were both pretty frightened of this alley. I heard an animal noise and looked down to see a rat running underneath a dumpster.

"Yuck! That's disgusting! Can we hurry please?" Julia whispered.

"Come on, it was just a rat. It's not like there's any dangerous animals in here." Just as I finished those last words, a loud hiss echoed off the walls. I looked to over to Julia who was staring at me with fear etched all over her face. We heard a scream and went further into the alley to check it out. 5 figures were standing over a girl that looked to be our age. As I took a closer look, they were drinking her blood! And they were One Direction! We both gasped and they all froze. They looked in our direction and I noticed the girl was dead.

I took off into a sprint with Julia hot on my tail. I looked back to where the girl was and they weren't there anymore. BAM! It felt like I hit my head on a brick wall. I looked up to be met with Niall, but he had piercing red eyes. I felt calmness rush over me. I glanced in Julia's direction to see that she'd run into Liam.

I felt frozen in place and Niall picked me up bridal style and Liam had done the same to Julia. "Sleep." A voice commanded. I tried to fight it my my eyes closed against my will. What's happening? Where are they going to take us? I have so many questions that will have to be answered later thanks to them.

~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~

Be honest, did you guys like it? This story is being co-written by @Liam_PayneFan13 so give her a follow. Vote, comment, follow!

-Mackenzie ;-P