I'm an angel and a demon?!

Julia's POV

She's back and she tried to take me away. I can't believe it! I was crying and crying and crying in Liam but all he did was rub my back and saying calming words into my ear. I turned and looked at Amber and Harry. I just couldn't take it anymore so I got out of Liam's grip and just ran home wiping away my tears.
When I got back, I locked my door and closed my window. I felt this pain in my back and I started screaming. My back hurt so bad! I got up from my bed and looked in my mirror and what I saw shocked me the most. One side of my back there was an angel wing with half of a halo. My nails on the side where white and my eye was white. On the other side, there was a demon wing and there was a dark halo connected to the white halo. My nails were pitch black and so was my eye. My outfit was a short half white half black dress with one white flat and one black flat. I was so scared. I can't tell Liam, the boys, Kenzie, or Amber now that she's good. 
Everything went away but my eyes where still black and white and so where my nails. If I'm an angel/demon, I must have powers. To my surprise, I did. My angel side had water and wind powers and my demon side had fire and ice. If they find out, I'm screwed. I look out my window to find everyone confused except Liam wasn't there. I heard a knock at my door. I yelled "Who is it?!"
"Jules, it's me Liam" my eyes widened. Oh crap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope u all like the two chapter's me and my co-writer Kenzie wrote. Sry if this is very long but me and  Kenzie made a twist to the story. Anyways enjoy the chapters and Happy New Years Eve again! 2015.... HERE WE COME!!

~Julia <3