Chapter 7 the interview

After being visited by Class 1-A Izuku was happy that he had caring classmates who were worried about his reckless actions. Izuku had the interview today with the news reporter thanks to Aizawa who had set things up.

As Izuku was taken to the news headquarters he meets the reporter who want to interview him

Reporter: hello you must be Izuku Midoriya well I'll be doing this interview and just be yourself when the cameras start to roll.

Izuku okay I understand.

As the two got ready for the interview that they were both going to do they walked to the set where the interview would take place and waited for the camera man to give his signal.

Camera man: 3...2...1... Action!

Reporter: hello Mustafa city today we have a special guest and he is the hero of U.A who risked his life at the USJ incident where the future pro heroes were attacked. His name is Izuku Midoriya

Izuku: hello how are you doing today?

Reporter: i I'm doing well thank you for asking. Now we're not wasting any more time I'd like to know why you rest your life at the usj

Izuku: to answer your question I'm going to answer with another question. Do remember 10 years ago the incident in which the heroes only rescued one child that was kidnapped by the league of villains?

Reporter: yes I remember that incident it was a tragedy. But what does that question have to do with you?

Izuku: out of the 50 children that were kidnapped 49 of them killed I was the last one to survive.

Reporter: if you're one of the last survivors then how long were you held captive?

Izuku: I was imprisoned for four years. I was 4 years old when I was kidnapped and when I turned eight that's when the heroes arrived.

Reporter: what kind of suffering did  you endure?

Izuku: I think it would be best if I showed you and the world the suffering I've endured for 4 years.

Izuku then removed his shirt and jacket to reveal the suffering he endured for 4 years

Reporter: OH MY GOD!!!! What did they do to you?

Izuku: the villians were testing on us kids that were kidnapped out of the 50 they had to choose from I volunteered to spare the others from this.

Reporter: Why did you volunteer?

Izuku: I wanted the other kids to have hope because after sessions of torture I would tell them that the heroes are on the way, they will find us, the kids saw me as a ray of hope keeping their spirits lifted. Then we waited for 4 years on one faithful day the heroes arrived but then the leader of the villians started putting bullets through all 49 of the kids heads.

Reporter: OMG!!! What happen next

Izuku: when the heroes saw these atrocities I was the only one left alive all other kids had smiles when they died. When the heroes walked in and saw the blood bath they felt they failed until they found me the only survivor

Reporter: goodness so why did you rush the villians during the USJ attack?

Izuku: I rushed them because they were the same villians who held me captive and I wasn't going to let my new friends  I want to be a ray of hope to shine upon the darkness and be a symbol to the people a symbol that says there will always be a way out in the toughest of times.

Reporter: That is beautiful Midoriya well that's all the time we have for this interview it was a pleasure to meet you. before we go do you have any last words for the world?

Izuku: Shigaraki Tomura if you're watching I'm coming for you and you will pay for the atrocities you've committed.

As Izuku walked down from the set the world was shocked at this declaration. As Izuku left the news station many people recognize him since the interview had just aired.

As he walked he noticed an ilegal dumping site with a sign under it that said Dagobah municipal beach Izuku decided that in order to become a symbol of hope he'd need to start off small. So Izuku removed his coat and began to clean the beach this also helped him build muscle and work on his quirk as he cleaned the beach he broke through a mountain of garbage the sun had begun to set and he saw the horizon of the water with the sun setting

"The view is beautiful" as Izuku heard someones voice he turned around and saw Ibara Shiozaki and as he approached her she couldn't tell who it was that was cleaning the beach since the sun got in her eyes and as the person approached her it becam...

"The view is beautiful" as Izuku heard someones voice he turned around and saw Ibara Shiozaki and as he approached her she couldn't tell who it was that was cleaning the beach since the sun got in her eyes and as the person approached her it became clear who it was.

Shiozaki: Midoriya? Why are you cleaning this beach?

Izuku: hi shiozaki well to answer your question if I want to be a symbol of hope I gotta start small. This is what I want to be (Izuku pointed at the sun setting) I want to be a symbol that means there will be a new tomorrow

Shiozaki: that's beautiful Midoriya I hope you accomplish your goal.

Izuku: thank you. So what brings you out this far?

Shiozaki: well I was going to shop for groceries until I saw this beautiful sunset

Izuku: Would you like some company it be dangerous to leave you alone since the sun is setting.

Shiozaki had a small blush but it wasn't very noticeable as Izuku escorted shiozaki to the grocery store she bought what she needed and from there Izuku escorted her home so he'd know she was safe.

Shiozaki: Thank you for escorting me home Midoriya you didn't really have to

Izuku: no problem I'm glad you're safe at home well see you at school

Shiozaki: wait before you go I want you to take this number and text me when you're home.

Izuku: thanks I'll contact you when I get home.

As Izuku left he was a bit flustered because he's never gotten a girls number before Izuku then noticed the area he was in and realized he was 10 minutes away from home.

After getting home Izuku sent shiozaki a text message.

Izuku:Hey shiozaki it's Midoriya just wanted to let you know I made home safely.

Shiozaki: good evening Midoriya that's great to hear I'll see you in school tomorrow goodnight.

(Somewhere else)

Tomura: rahha I can't believe that kid making a proclamation like that I'll kill him now.

Kurogiri: Tomura calm down I've gotten word from sensei saying he's sending reinforcements

Tomura: When will we strike?

Kurogiri: Soon we have a few chances to strike in the upcoming weeks.

Tomura: good but leave that test subject to me I think I got some projects I gotta run on him

(Here ends another chapter hope you all enjoy til the next time)