Chapter 5 USJ

The next day after the hero vs villian training excercise everyone was in class as Izuku was turning the corner of the hallway to get to class he bumped into someone familiar.

*Bump*

Shiozaki: ouch that hurt

Izuku: oh crap sorry I wasn't watching where I was.... Shiozaki-san

Shiozaki: Midoriya.. well good morning how are you?

Izuku: good morning to you too I'm sorry for bumping into you.

Shiozaki: no it's okay I was at fault or not watching where I was going.

As Izuku stretched out his hand to help Shiozaki up Itsuka appeared and asked what happened

Itsuka: what happened Ibara?

Shiozaki: I wasn't watching where I was going..

After helping Shiozaki up Izuku apologized and went to class once he had left Itsuka asked her friend.

Itsuka: Hey Ibara aren't you afraid of Midoriya? I mean he doesn't really show his face and he seems like he has a personality that's all business and no fun.

Shiozaki: Itsuka I'm not intimidated by Midoriya's appearence he's a really nice guy once you get to know him.

(Back to Izuku)

As Izuku walked into class he was greeted by his classmates he was kind of nervous because they now know what he looks like underneath the coat he expected to be isolated and ignored but that wasn't the case.

Kirishima: Hey Midoriya unzip your coat you don't have to worry we'll accept you no matter what.

Izuku: Are you sure? I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

Kirishima: I'm sure anyone give you problems I got your back.

As Izuku made a friend he unzipped his coat  even though he has very low self-esteem because of the torture he suffered. Many in his class didn't mind how he looked they quickly accepted him for who he was. The. Aizawa walked into the class

Aizawa: okay class today after lunch we will be doing rescue training at USJ. please be prepared after lunch.

After Aizawa finished his announcement the school Alarms rang tremendously.

* Warning* warning*

School announcement: please make your way to the nearest meeting point this is not a drill

As everyone panicked over the situation Izuku saw outside that news reports broke into the school he told Iida and he was tossed to the exit sign where he made the announcement to calm everyone down. Izuku noticed something weird so he went to see the school gate and he was that the metal gate was disintegrated this brought back horrible memories.

Lunch had ended and they chose class representatives the jobs fell on Iida and Momo once that buissness was finished they met Aizawa outside to head to USJ. Once on the bus everyone started to chat until A froggy girl asked Izuku something he didn't expect.

Tsu: Midoriya-chan do you still feel the pain in your scars? *Kero*

The whole bus got really quite and were waiting for the response

Izuku: well Tsuyu I sometimes feel a tingle of pain but the scars remind me why I decided to be a hero.

Kirishima: You are the manliest guy I've ever met!

Izuku: I'm nobody really, I was just a poor kid who was tortured, beaten and mutilated I'm no one special.

As the whole mood felt really tense Izuku realized what he said.