Chapter 6 USJ Aftermath

Previously :
Kaminari shot his lightning at Izuku as he was doing a power transfer and thanks to that it gave Izuku a small power boost. As Izuku turned his back he was grabbed by the Nomu he believed was dead and was beaten viciously until he was pretty much broken. At that very moment

AllMight: For I Am Here!!!!!!!

AllMight wasn't smiling he was furious that the villians laid hands on Izuku before the Nomu could react AllMight used max power to finish the Nomu quickly. Before Tomura could escape Pro hero Snipe shot him in his leg then he vanished all the students of class 1-A were all safe including Aizawa and pro hero 13 Izuku was the only one gravely injured so Izuku was rushed to the hospital.

Chapter 6 begins:

As Izuku was being transported to the hospital the news stations arrived to interview the students to find out who the brave young man who defended them.

When the reports arrived they questioned Aizawa.

Reporter: Excuse me can you tell us what happened here ?

Aizawa: sorry no comment.

As Aizawa walked away from the press he announced to his class.

Aizawa: okay class you will all be escorted home by the police and a pro hero, Classes will be cancelled tomorrow please be safe I'm going to visit the hero

Iida: please let us know what hospital Midoriya is staying at so that we may visit him!

As Iida said this loudly the news reporter was able to hear the name given. And the female reporter asked Aizawa if Midoriya was fine at the same time Aizawa gave Iida the I should kill you later face.

Reporter: So the brave young heroes name is Midoriya

Aizawa: I might as well reveal the true scoop but we'd need to have his permission.

Reporter: Okay please call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Aizawa: okay I'll have a word with him.

As the students were escorted home they were given the information to Midoriya's hospital and room number to be able visit him. Aizawa was the first to visit Izuku little did Aizawa expect to meet his mother

Aizawa: Hello Mrs. Midoriya I'm Aizawa Shota and I'd like to apologise for the condition that your son is in

Inko: Mr. Aizawa its a pleasure to meet you I can tell by looking at you that my son probably told you to take care of the students an to let him handle the villians.

Aizawa: how did you know that was the case?

Inko: my son always had justice in his mind about doing the right thing and putting others first before himself.

Aizawa: a reporter saw the whole thing and want to do an interview with the hero who kept class 1-A safe I wanted to ask your son if he'd be willing to do it but I guess he isn't waking up yet.

After a an hour Inko and Aizawa left and Izuku was resting to letting his body recover until he opened his eyes. Izuku noticed he was in a hospital after waking up he had the urge to use the bathroom only to stumble and trip near the room entrance but out of nowhere he was caught by a vine.

Shiozaki: Are you okay?

Izuku lifted his eyes and saw the person who caught him.

Izuku: Shiozaki-san?

Shiozaki: oh my goodness Midoriya I saw what happened are you okay ?

Izuku: I'm fine I just can't stand yet

After saying this she lifted his body up with her vines and placed him gently on his hospital bed

Shiozaki: I was worried when I saw you get beaten I thought you..... Died..... Why did you rush the villian as if you had a score to settle?

Izuku: I don't really like to talk about it but I'll try too.

Before Izuku could speak his mother came through the door and was left speechless to see her son talking to a girl.

Inko: My baby has a girlfriend!!!!!!

Izuku:N-n-n-no you've got it wrong mom this is my friend Ibara Shiozaki.

Inko had a small frown on her face because her son didn't have a beautiful girl as his girlfriend.

Shiozaki: well Midoriya I'll let you rest see you at school and get well soon.

After shiozaki left a few minutes later Aizawa entered his room to see Izuku had woken up and began to tell him about the reporter

Aizawa: I wanted to keep your identity a secret but thanks to Iida the news want to cover a story about you.

Izuku: I see it's fine if you have the number of the reporter tell them I'd happily do the interview.

Aizawa: Are you sure you're going to be okay talking about the torture and all the suffering you went through

Izuku: I'll be okay it's time for me to walk forward and stop hiding the truth.

As this arrangement was completed Aizawa left and then 5 minutes later Izuku was visited by class 1-A as they burst through the door like a wild mob

Class 1-A: Midoriya!!!!!!!!! Are you okay?

As class 1-A stormed into Izuku's room they caught him while he was wiping his body to clean off his sweat

As everyone was speechless because they saw all his scars some shed tears as they thought about what he said gone through but Izuku put on a shirt to cover up and he spoke

Izuku: by guys glad to see you're all safe

All his classmates rushed and hugged him this was the first time he got hugged by friends ever since he got kidnapped he only suffered torture.

Iida: Midoriya you fool you could have died.

Ochako: why did you risk your life?

Kirishima: you looked hella manly but you were stupid to rush in like you did.

As everyone else kept telling him that his actions were stupid Izuku put his head down and thought about what to say next. Then before he could speak Aizawa came in

Aizawa: Midoriya the interview with the news reporter is set for tomorrow and tell the world why you risked your life at USJ. Now everyone else he needs rest so lets leave for today and tomorrow you can hear his explanation on TV.

Here ends another chapter hope you all enjoy