Chapter 3 First day At U.A

After waiting for school to start Izuku wore his new uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast but when his mother saw him she said" you looked very cool today son"

Izuku left home with a red blush on his face after being praised he felt as if everything was going to be just fine as he arrived at U.A early he found his class but then he decided to look around the school campus to see the layout and he discovered a beautiful garden area

As Izuku felt calm here in this area he believed to be alone so he unzipped his Jacket and sat on a near bench so he could breath in the air and relax before class starts

It wasn't until a girl who had vines for hair quickly approached him and he was panicking to zip his jacket up when she spoke to him.

???: Excuse me but are you in pain?

Izuku: huh?

???: I'm sorry I noticed your scars and wondered if you were in pain?

Izuku: I'm okay now thank you for asking.

???: Sorry for being rude but my name is Ibara Shiozaki

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Shiozaki: well Midoriya it's a pleasure to make youre acquaintance. Returning to my original question are you okay? Do you need to visit the nurse?

Izuku: thank you for the concern but ive had this scar since I was 4 years old.

Before Ibara could say anything an announcement over the P.A system was made.

Nezu: Hello students Happy first day of school to all of you please report to your homerooms that is all.

Izuku: Well Ibara-san see you around and nice to meet you.

Ibara: it was a pleasure to meet you as well Midoriya.

When Izuku departed from the small garden he found he zipped up his coat and walked to class when he had found his class room class 1-A it was noisy. The moment when Izuku walked through the door everyone was quiet and one person thought he'd seen a ghost. Making his way to an empty seat near a window the door opened again but it looked like a giant yellow caterpillar upon hearing how silent his class was.

Aizawa: Good this is how a class should be before I walk in, my name is Shota Aizawa you will address me as Aizawa sensei. Now put your P.E uniforms on and meet me out on the field

Now that everyone was changed Aizawa noticed one student missing when Izuku finally arrived he wasn't scolded nor lectured due to the fact that Aizawa was one of Izuku's teachers during his time being homeschooled so the lesson began

Aizawa: what were doing today is a quirk assessment test

As a girl with brown hair asked Aizawa " Shouldn't we be at the opening ceremony?"

Aizawa: As future heroes we don't have the luxury of attending those sort of things so let's begin the assessment.

The first test was about to begin it was the ball throw and Aizawa was about to pick when Izuku volunteered himself.

Izuku: if it's no issue can I start things off sensei?

Aizawa: Of course you can

As Aizawa handed Izuku a ball that read how far it traveled the distance would be sent to Aizawa's phone since the two were synced together. So Midoriya was about to throw and he created a lightning pulse and blasted that ball over 1300 meters. Everyone was surprised when a pink skinned girl says "this seems like fun"

Aizawa: well if this seems like fun how about if the person who ranks lowest gets expelled.

Everyone shocked to hear those words and so after everyone threw the ball and received their score the next test was speed. It was Izuku Vs Iida and when Aizawa fired the starting gun Iida took off so did Izuku Izuku finishing with 1 second and Iida with 2 seconds.

Again Izuku has shocked the class but at the same time Katsuki Bakugou couldn't help but feel that he this guy reminded him of Deku. Katsuki didn't know if Deku was found dead or alive after he disappeared.

With the quirk assessment completed The scores were added up Izuku in first place, Todoroki second and Katsuki in third. Last place went to Mineta Minoru he was ready to be expelled

Aizawa: the whole expulsion thing was a ruse so you'd all give it your best that's it for today take a syllabus look over it and read what I expect from everyone of you.

Midoriya was fast to change out of the gym clothes he felt if people saw the scar they would treat him like a freak he wasn't very trusting of many people ever since he was kidnapped. The people he did trust were the teachers since they were the ones who gave him his homeschooling and his mother it was hard for him to make friends.

Then all of a sudden Izuku was smacked on his back it was a red haired teen with pointy teeth.

Kirishima: Hey man you got some power you completely dominated this test. By the way I'm Kirishima Eijirou

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya thanks for the compliment.

Kirishima: Listen me and some of the guys from the class are going to hangout and get to know each other, do you want to join in?

Izuku: I'd love to but can I take a rain check I gotta run errands today.

Kirishima: Yeah that's fine see you tomorrow.

Izuku: yeah see ya.

Now that everyone left Izuku made his way home and by the time he got home he and his mother had dinner and he was exhausted so he went to bed early.

(In Another part of town)

Kirishima: Hey Bakugou you've been out of it this whole day is something wrong.

Bakugou: they Guy Midoriya he got the same name as an old friend who went missing when we were 4.

Kirishima: what were the similarities between the two?

Bakugou: same color hair and eyes, same first name and last name,

Kirishima: it's a possibility it's the same person he probably wanted to see you after being found but if he was kidnapped and saved they probably had to send him to therapy sessions because he was probably traumatized.

Bakugou: you're probably I'll try to talk to him tomorrow.