Chapter 4 - The Threat (Sorry kinda Short)

Chapter 4

I woke up with a bad mood. I wasn't really a morning person.

I trudged down the stairs like a zombie and entered the kitchen. James, Stacey, Chris and some other Pack Members were already eating. James put an arm around me and kissed me on the forhead. I ate my Steak fast and started my training.

"Come on, Let's Train." I shouted. all of my Pack went outside but those in Midnight moonlight didint. "Get your Asses over here!" I yelled at them seeing Kyle with the Rest of his Pack just lounging in the family room couch, I took a knife from the kitchen and shot it to the wall next to his head. The yelped and looked at me. I smirked that I got their attention. "We're going to train." The Guys stood up and went with the rest of the Pack. "Seriously!?!? Only GUYS are warriors? What do the women do? Be your slaves?" I asked.

"No, they just cook and help our... needs" They said. Wow, that is totally sexist! "Whatever" I shruged and turned to get out the door.

"Ok, We're gonna start training, those in 'Alpha' Kyle's Pack go to the left and mine go to the Right" I instructed.

We were training smoothly when we heard a high-pitched scream. I quickly ran to the direction of the scream in the woods with some of pack members following me.

I came to a clearing and found one of my Pack members bleeding and two other wolves attacking. It mid jump I shifted to my Sparkling White and black wolf and jumped on the two wolves. I snapped the other one's head in two and bit the other one's leg off. I shifted and spit blood out if my mouth.

I heard someone shift and it was the wolf I tore the leg off. "He's Coming" He said with an evil glint in his Eye before he passed. But that one phrase shook me to the core.

He's Coming

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's 'He'?

What does She know?

What's the Threat?