Chapter One

Bailee's P.O.V•

Today is the day we have one of our amazingly fun sleepovers after dance! We started dance at 3:30 and finally got done, but it is now 10:30 and we have just left the studio.

I start the conversation after we sing probably every word wrong to Break Free by Ariana Grande.

"Does any one know what Magcon is?" I say as Halle turns down the radio.

"Kinda," Kinley says making a very weird face. Oh my! And the rest of them just look at me like I just sat on a whoopie cushion.

"Well it is this thing with a bunch of hot guys tha--" I state as Sophie interrupts me.

"Hot guys? I want to know more NOW!"

"They tour worldwide and hug girls and kiss the hot ones on the cheek. They would definitely kiss me!" I say and everyone kind of started to fake chuckle at the last part.

"Oh, well if they are hot then do you have a picture?" Brooklynne asks.

"Duh," so everyone passes my phone around and there jaws drop open. Then I noticed that there are just enough of us to go with each one of them.

"So there all super hot, right?" I get a couple of ya's and a couple holy majolies!

"Well everyone pick one boy that is the cutest" I say and they all look at the pictures while I explain everyones names.

This is the final outcome:

Bailee: Taylor
Kinley: Cameron
Brooklynne: Nash
Sophie: Hayes
Emilie: Matt
Halle: Jack G.
Chloe: Carter
Macy: Shawn
Jill: Jack J.