•Chapter 2•

Read authors note at the end because it's a big deal. Not really but still read it.

(Bailee's P.O.V.)

So the whole night we all obsessed over Magcon boys until we were completely wiped out. So we got about 3 hours of sleep for the day.

**

I decide on waking up the best cook in our group. So I walk over to Chloe and mess with her a lil bit.

I scream in her ear for her to wake up and she starts flipping out! I was laughing so hard that she finally joined in. We were a bit surprised that no one else woke up after all our ruckus.

**

After I help Chloe make chocolate chip pancakes every one starts waking up. I'm guessing they smelled our perfect pancakes.

"Let's make a vine guys!" Brooklynne says overly excited.

"Can I be the lead?" I ask.

"I guess"

"What if we do one were I pick up coke bottles with names on it and say 'Corey, you basic' and on and on. Well for six seconds."

"OMG yes," Macy says in a total "ghetto" voice. The others laugh and can't seem to contain themselves. Especially Halle.

**

We drive to Walgreens to video tape the vine. We decided to just go to the mall after we tape it.

So I wear a floral skater skirt and a blue v-neck. I add a necklace and some arm candy. Since Sophie is the "fashion consultant" I ask her advice on shoes. She decides on my blue vans.

Kinley wears some denim high wasted shorts with studs on the butt and a tribal print crop top. She added some jewelry, too and white converse.

I really think Kinley and Cameron are the same people. Model material, great actors, and vine famous.

Halle and Chloe kind of wear the same thing. But different clothes. They wear maxi skirts and crop tops and both look fabulous.

Sophie wears black shorts, a maroon crop top, and adds some black heels. Totally gorgeous!

Brooklynne wears a short dress that is kind of a tribal print. It's pink and fits her good.

Emilie is looking sporty but cute also. She has on jean shorts with a lace top that kind of flows. She wears her Sperries because she doesn't want her feet hurting.

Macy wears high wasted black flowy pants and a purple crop top. She wears some cute brown wedges and totally works it.

Jilly wears floral shorts and a green top with sperries. She adds her lucky bracelet and a couple others.

Halle and Kinley work that frizzy, poofy and curly hair while everyone else's is straight. But Sophie's is pin straight.

**

A/N -
Follow our group vine •thosesixgirls•
And I include there outfits because when I read I like to know what there wearing and it is for future preferences. Thanks

-Kinley:)