•Chapter 3•

(Bailee's P.O.V.)

After we hit Walgreens and tape. We are headed to the mall. All the stores open at 1:30, but it's 11 and were already here. There are a couple other cars in the parking lot. 14 to be exact.

We walk in to about 10 people surrounding the stage. Their all dressed really cute. Yaasss *insert claps*

Lorna, Halle's mom, hands us passes that say V.I.P. On them. I was confused until Taylor Caniff walked on stage.

"Ahhhhh," me and all my friends scream. He looks at me in the eye and I wave but he winks to someone that isn't me.

(Taylor's POV)

I walk on stage because it was time for my mic check. A couple VIP people were already watching. And I hear fans yell. I look into the crowd to see about 20 people. One catches my eye.

She had huge curly hair about past her boobs. Of course I was looking at them. She was wearing some denim high wasted shorts with studs on the butt and a tribal print crop top. Her white converse added a touch and her necklace. She had bright brown eyes that suited her perfect. She looked like a model. A perfect model.

This girl was more than hot. She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I want her. I need her. And I can't wait to meet her. She smiled at me. I stared at her for a while until I decided to wink.

(Kinley's POV)

Did I just get tickets to see magcon? OMG. Not just tickets but VIP tickets. I was so happy that I had the biggest grin ever on my face. I bet I looked like a total nerd but I'm just so so so happy.

I hear yelling and look up to the stage. I see a beautiful boy. I think it's Taylor Caniff. That is Bailee's boy she picked.

He looks to the crowd right into my eyes. I smile even bigger now and start to blush. Then he winks at me. I can't help it but my cheeks burst red.

I'm sure I look like a tomato now. Oh gosh. After sort of blocking everyone out, I hear Macy yell at me.

"Taylor Caniff just winked at you!" she says again.

"I kn-" but I get interrupted by a voice on the mic. It was taylor! Looking straight into my eyes.

"VIP guest please follow me," taylor says. I never noticed how cute he was until I saw him up on that stage.

Since we each have our own boy we split up. I got in Cameron Dallas' line. I was second in line. There weren't very many people so we got about 15 minutes with each person.

(Cameron Dallas POV)

15 minutes with each person is great because I love my fans. I really hope I meet someone hot.

I meet the first person and then comes the second. She is absolutely stunning.. I want her. I need her. I'm definitely spending way more than 15 minutes with her.

"So umm were having a party tonight.."