•Chapter 4•

(Kinley's POV)

He is absolutely beautiful. So so beautiful.

"So umm were having a party tonight," he said nervously to me. I was so excited that he just talked to me.

"Well I came with a bunch of my friends so is it okay if they come?"

"As long as your there beautiful"

"Okay" I said while blushing and smiling.

I just got invited to Cameron Dallas' party. CAMERON DALLAS!

I have to go tell everyone but I can't leave while Cameron Dallas is just staring at me. We make small talk about the party and his fans. And about my me. Then we take a bunch of selfies together and then a full body picture. He kissed me on my bright red cheeks and then hugged me. For 20 seconds.

Then he did the least expected in front of everyone. Cameron Dallas just squeezed my butt. Squeezed it! I look into his beautiful eyes and laugh. He was so handsome. I just wanted to kiss him right there. I wish I would've.

(Cameron's POV)

I gave Kinley a long hug after we took pictures. I was really hoping that she would come to the party that the guys have no idea about. I made up the idea because I need to see her again.

I knew she wouldn't forget about me if I did the least expected. So I squeezed her lil' tushy. She looks up at me and I really wanted to kiss her right then and there but I couldn't make the move.

Bart said "don't kiss any girls on the lips in front of fans or you will be kicked out of Magcon forever." I had just met the girl so I think it was ok.

(Third person POV)

Every girl meets their "certain boy" and they all have a great time. The girls decide to stay in a hotel because they have the party tonight, Magcon for three more days, and their idols are staying in that hotel. So they basically stay because of Magcon boys.

The party is in rooms 324, 325, and 326. The magcon boys are staying in those rooms so they decide to clean up. All of them wear something that makes them look attractive. Well more attractive. They get some Gatorade and a loud speaker.

The party starts at 7 and it's 3:30 now. The girls have already started getting ready because this is a very big deal.

(Bailee's POV)

Kinley told us about a party that she got invited too. I kinda blanked out because I was already thinking about an outfit to wear.

"Sophie! I need help on my hair and on my outfit!" Halle said.

"Me too,"

"And me,"

"Please me,"

"Okay okay, I will help everyone." Sophie stated clearly.