Pastel Goth: Oh God not Another Goth Subculture

Soo, pastel goths. I'm sure you might be thinking (the f*ck is that?) Goths are probably the smartest people you could meet. Most of them. They are more open minded so they understand more which means they learn more. They are artistic in something. Music; art, poetry, acting, something visual. They, again like hipsters have a good grip on reality, they have the best stomachs for horror and gore so AHS is totally fine ;) They are not depressed, they love to read, to learn and to put into practice what they read about. Please don't confuse us with with emos. Even emos aren't depressed, they're emotional. That could mean sad and happy. Or confused, or angry, or loved up, but whatever they are feeling, they are the almost extreme. If they are happy they sound high. If they are sad they are deemed as depressed. If they are confused they are portrayed as 'dumb' (couldn't be more further than the truth) If they are angry, they are accused of having anger issues. We are emotional people. Pastel goths are creepy cute style. Think a mini frankenstein doll. Think bow hair clips with an eyeball on it. Think of a pink phone wallpaper that looks like it's melting or dripping and the colours are pink, baby blue, lilac and light mint Green.  Those are pastel colours. Any colour but lighter :) pastel goth personalities can be anything really, but the cuter and positive the better. Think of a 5 year old with pigtails that cuts your hair and stares at you as you sleep. That's creepy right? But as a 5 yo girl, she's cute. It's all merged together :)

I hope this helped, believe it or not I am actually all of these things and not by force! I am in love with genuinely everything in these subcultures before I even knew it! Friends would come up to me and say "oh you're like a hipster" "I like your indie hairband" "MCR are soo emo" "your favourite movie is the crow? are you goth?" And I can tell you, you can be anything and everything, never limit yourself to one label. That isntto say go crazy but things that I loved and still loved are in these categories plus my mindset fits ALL of these categories!! so yyaaay for me ;) xxx