(Im not sure what to call this)

/Magnus POV/
I opened the door to Alex that night, and was greeted with the sly grin she would give right before she pushed me up against the back of the door and tangled her hands in my hair, tugging me in for a kiss.

Her eyes - there was something different in them this time.

When she pushed me into the door it was almost tentative, as if she was asking for permission before doing so. I leaned forward and our lips connected, the simple fairly chaste kissing turning into something much more heated quickly.

I felt her tongue run along my lip, and parted mine slightly in response.

It wasn't like we hadn't made out before - we certainly had many times while laying tangled in the sheets of either Alex's or my bed, but we had definitely never gone... all the way before.

My face flushed just from the thought of it, and i felt something stir in my stomach.

It wasn't like we had never gotten turned on before during our makeout sessions - she had felt my hard ons poking her (sometimes him) in the stomach, and vice versa when she was male. We just never talked about it, it was kind of awkward - even though we were in a relationship.

Her hands glided off of my shoulders, though, lightly tugging at the fabric of my shirt as she traced my arms down to where they were planted on her waist.

We broke the kiss, breathing pretty heavily, and I looked into her eyes.

"I - I know it's kind of sudden, but um...", She looked away, biting her slightly swollen lips and reaching a hand up to awkwardly push it through her messed up hair. Gods, she was gorgeous. "Do you want to -"

She made a strange hand gesture toward the bed, and a helpless noise. I got the point, at least, even if by the time I realized what she was asking her face had turned a shade I can only describe as slightly overcooked tomato.

I was pretty sure my face wasn't much better, but I nodded anyway, hoping that was consent enough to suffice.

It would have been awkward had she not leaned forward and captured my lips in hers again, backing me toward the bed until I was falling onto it with a creak and she was crawling up to hover over me as we kissed - like she had just won a wrestling match.

I melted into the feeling, kissing harder and going with the flow. Alex now had her hands on the base of my shirt and was attempting to tug it up over my head, but it got kind of stuck and I had to help her and break the kiss.

I had never considered myself a particularly attractive person - quite the opposite, in fact, but Alex looked at me like I was her whole world. She moved her face down, planting little kisses along my jaw and running her hands up the smooth skin of my sides before sitting back.

I nearly let out a whining noise at the sudden absence of Alex pressed close to me, but then her shirt was coming off and oh gods this was really actually happening.

I had guessed before that she physically changed whenever she changed genders, but here was my confirmation - Alex slipping off a bra to reveal admittedly small yet still there breasts.

I couldn't help but sit there and take her in for a moment, wanting to memorize every line, every mole, every imperfection that made her so utterly Alex. I wanted to run my hands and my lips across every inch, feel her reactions to every place I kissed - but not right now.