A new experience

I breathe in and out deeply and slowly. Magnus and I have been together for some time now, and I've loved every single moment of it. We have cuddled and kissed and slept together, and even had sex. But one thing I've been secretly doing, and I don't know if Magnus has noticed or not, is I've made sure that whenever we have sex, it's when I'm female. See, since I am a shapeshifter, child of Loki and all that, when I change genders, I actually change genders. Like, when I'm male I'll have a penis, and when I'm female I'll have a vagina. But I've never let Magnus and I have sex when I'm male.

But lately, I've been wanting to. Whenever I am male I find myself wanting to and getting hard at the slightest kiss.
So, I'm finally going to do it. Or at least... ask Magnus if he's okay with it. I'm just afraid he won't want to. But I think he will. He has accepted me unconditionally ever since we met.
I knocked on Maggie's door and he opens it, smiling when he see's it's me.
"Hey Alex! You're male today." He said it as a statement, not a question. That's one thing I love about him: he can somehow always tell my gender without asking.
"Yep." I say cheerfully. "Maggie, I have to ask you about something."
"What is it?" He asks as we move to the couch to sit and talk.
"Well, I don't know how to say this... I don't even know if you've noticed..."
"Noticed what?"
"Every time we have sex, I have been female."
"Oh." I could see the gears working in his head as he realized that I was right. "I never really thought about it."
"Yeah, I have um, I've been doing it on purpose."
"What do you mean, on purpose? I thought you couldn't control your gender?"
"I can't, but I make sure that every time we do it, it's only when I'm female at the time. But... I want..." I trail off hesitantly.
He immediately picks up on it. "You want to try it when you are male?"
"Yes."
What I had expected? I don't know, maybe some contemplation, some discussion. That had seemed logical in my head.
What I hadn't expected is what happened. He pulled me close and kissed me, passionately. One hand runs through my green hair and the other rubs my back. I kiss back and instinctively tangle my fingers in his hair.
Suddenly, he reaches down, first running his hand along the inside of my thigh, then moving to my crotch. I'm already hard and when he touched me there, my dick pulsed harder. I feel him smirk against my lips. He rubs me through my pants for a few minutes as we kiss. I moan with each stroke and his name escapes my lips more than once. He is smiling, clearly pleased with the reaction he is getting.
Then he pulls away and I pout as he moves his hand away, but then he is taking off my shirt and strokes my chest. Electricity jolts through my body at his touch. I can never get tired of him, of his skin touching mine. Then he takes my pants off, leaving me naked of his couch.
"No fair, you take your clothes off too." I pout. I know he can't resist me when I do this, when I give him this look.
Excitement courses through me as I watch him remove his shirt. Then when he pulls his pants off and his cock falls out, fully erect.
"Happy?" He says with a smirk.
I nod, unable to form a word. Suddenly he picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down gently and is over me in a second.
He wraps his hand around my dick and starts stroking and pumping his hand. I moan very loudly with pleasure. This is a new kind of pleasure, and it feels amazing.
"Ahh, Mag... Maggie I... Ahhhhoohhhh Magnus I'm gonna cum..." I can barely get the words out and moan and groan his name in breathless syllables.
In response he removes his hand and slides down, taking my dick in his mouth. I gasp.
"Oh my gods Magnus! Magnus! Maggggg" My voice trails off as I cum, so overcome with pleasure, yet he keeps sucks and licking. "Maggie, please, ahhgghhaaa..."
He stops and pulls off. He stares into my eyes and licks his lips. "Yummy. What have you eaten today Alex? It takes good."
"I-I-I can't remember." I can barely remember my own name.
He leans down and kisses me. "We're not done yet babe. This is just the foreplay. Do you want top first, or shall I?"
It takes a few seconds for the question to sink in. "I want top." The words leave my mouth before I even realize I had thought them.
"Of course, my love." He goes to the nightstand and finds both a condom and lubricant.
"You know.. can einherjar get STDs? Or even pregnant for that matter?" I wonder out loud as Magnus is getting the things.
He thinks a moment. "No, they can't."
"So... we don't actually need a condom..." I say quietly. I loved the idea of bare contact and don't know why it took me this long to think of it.
"You're right." And he tosses the condom aside, just the lube in hand now.
He climbs back up and I sit up. He kisses me and I turn him around to push him down on the bed under me. "My turn." I say mischievously, smiling. I first suck on my fingers to get them wet and rub his hole. He moans a little at the contact and I smile again. Slowly, I push one finger in.
He gasps. "Alex... gods... I just wanna say... Please use the lube. I've never exactly done this before so it's going to hurt like hell."
I wince at the reminder that this will be painful for Magnus. I nod and grab the bottle. Taking my finger out, I pump some lube onto my fingers and rub it onto and into his entrance. Then I continue slowly inserting my finger, moving it in and out to get him used to it, then adding another finger. His moans and gasps are on the borderline of pleasure and pain.
"Are you sure about this Mags? We don't have to do it..." I don't want to hurt him, as much as I've killed him in the war games, and tease him, I hate seeing him in pain.
"No, I want to. I'm with you and I trust you. Besides, it's only supposed to hurt at first. It'll get better as it adjusts."
I nod. Wait. "How do you know this much?" I ask, suddenly curious about where he got his knowledge of anal sex.
"I may have possibly read some certain erotic romance novels..." I roll my eyes at this answer. Of course that would be it.
"Why am I not surprised?" I say with a little giggle. His face turned bright red at the sound of my giggle.
I add a third finger, applying more lubricant as I do so.
"Alex I-I think I'm ready." He stammers.
I reach forward and kiss him. Then, carefully and with a good amount of lube, I push my dick against his hole and enter him. His gasp and following moan are so loud it makes my cheeks flare bright red.
Then there's the pleasure I feel... It is so tight and it feels absolutely amazing. But it doesn't stop me from worrying about Magnus.
"If you are too uncomfortable just say and I will stop."
He nods, biting his lip. Gods, he is so cute. I push about halfway in, and pull back. Then farther this time.
"Alex, wait." He says as I just get all the way inside him. "Just wait a moment... I need a moment to adjust." It is clearly hurting him. He wiggles a little, testing the waters. After a couple minutes the pain has faded and is replaced by a look of ecstasy in his eyes. "Okay. I'm ready." His voices sound excited.
I start slowly, thrusting as deep as I dare. I'm not terribly big so I don't need to worry about going too deep. I begin to pick up the pace, trying to find his spot. We both groan with each thrust and he moans my name. It feels so good. Suddenly I see his dick twitch and his eyes light up and hear him hitch his breath. I found his spot.
I hold that position and thrust harder, faster. I feel myself reaching climax but I hold it in, waiting. I want Magnus to cum first. To help things, I reach with one hand to stroke his dick. He arches his back in pleasure, his hands clenching and unclenching the sheets. He clenches his butt around my dick and a new sholt of pleasure roars through me.
Hold on Alex, just a little longer.
He moans louder and louder as my hand picks up the pace with my thrusts.
"Alex, Alllexxx, ohhh goddsss allexxx, I... I.... ohhhhh" and he releases, his cum covering my hand. I don't stop though, which makes him squirm. I thrust harder and he clenches and all at once I cum inside him. The orgasm racks my body with pleasure and I moan, saying his name without thinking.
I pull out and collapse onto Maggie's chest. He kisses my head. "Gods Alex, that... that was amazing." He says breathlessly. I nod and reach up to kiss him.
"I love you Mags." I say.
"I love you too." He says lovingly. I love the way he says he loves me. I can tell he means it every time he says it. "You know, you've been holding out on me." He says with a chuckle.
"I was afraid you wouldn't want to, or you would be disgusted or something." I mutter quietly.
He lifts my head and looks me in the eye. "I could never, ever be disgusted with you. I love you and your body and everything about you in every way. Of course I would want to do this with you. I want everything with you."
I smirk. "You sappy son of a bitch."
He shrugs. "I know. But I mean it."
I smile and blush. "I know."
Soon I fall asleep cuddling with Magnus, content and happy.

Word count:1767