2. Noodle Muddle

Fast forward, I take a taxi and ride home. The whole car ride, I'm just day dreaming. When I'm at my front steps, I notice I don't have the keys. I turn around and see the taxi driver's annoyed face.

Helplessly, I ring the doorbell. All I can do is wish that someone is at home. The door flew open and I see Brit with a knife. Not even slightly surprised, I said,"I'm going to take a shower, pay the taxi driver for me."

I walk pass her and straight to the bathroom. Brit is my best friend since we were little kids. She is always by my side and she knows me completely. And we gave her the nickname, Brit, which stuck to her forever. Of course her real name isn't  , but we use Brit as her name.

I switch the cold water on. As the water pour from my head to my toe, I clearly see the marks on my skin. Just thinking about it makes me blush. The scenes past through my head and I want to kill myself for doing it.

**moments later**

"Tell me what happened!," Brit points her knife at me. She waited outside the bathroom just to catch me.

I put her hand down with the knife,"Calm down girl, let me rest." Not even listening to what I'm saying, she start to take out her phone.

"Jenn?! Lin came home and she is hiding something! I'll see you in 10 minutes!," she hangs up. Then she turns her eyes toward me,"Girl, you are under arrest for disappearing for nearly 2 days!"

I roll my eyes and went to my room. Friends like her aren't helpful. I went to my drawers and take out a casual shirt and shorts. I throw my towel on the bed and put on my clothes. I throw myself on my bed and stretch my arms,"Ahh, home sweet home."

Not even giving me a break, the door flew open. Brit have a bat with her as Jenn got a flashlight. I sit up as I see Jenn close the blinds and close any light source.

"Lin, you are now under arrest!," Jenn put her flashlight on me. I roll my eyes.

"Now, answer my questions!," Jenn said. I just plainly stare at her.

"Where were you?! Do you know we were worried?!," Brit said as she swing the bat around. Oddly, I didn't play along. I turn quiet and look down at my hands.

Jenn and Brit look at eachother and they notice there is something wrong with me. Brit put down her bat and sit beside me.

"Lin, we thought something happened to you...we almost called 911 after 24 hours," Brit said. I put my head on her shoulders as I quietly cry. Jenn sit on the other side and she hugged me. Three of us just cuddle quietly.

"I lost my V card...," I said as I clean up my tears.

"WHAT THE NOODLE MUDDLE YOU DID!," Brit stand up and stare at me with her wide eyes. On the other hand, Jenn just blankly stared at me.

"Remember when I told you guys I'm going to have a morning walk? I was walking and someone hit me in the head. Then, I woke up in a unknown place and...shit happened. At the end, I lost my virginity to this dude, and...I don't know who is it," I said.

Right after I said it, Brit hit me in the head," You stupid?!"

I cover my head,"What else I can do? They got body guards that have arms the size of me!"

"Forget it, she's hopeless," Jenn said coldly and hit me in the head too. Quickly, Brit pulled my shirt up.

"Omg, is that....what he did?!," Brit look shocked when she saw my body. I pull my shirt down. "He is like a wolf," Brit said.

"You guys seriously went all out?!," Jenn ask. I nod shyly.

"What about...Jason?," Brit ask awkwardly. The shyness disappeared and was replaced by guilt. Jason and I dated for 3 years, from high school to college. He is always kind to me and he knows how to take care of me. When I told him I will give up my virginity only when we got married, he accepts it. Now, I gave my virginity to someone else, it feels horrible to break our promise.

"Let me rest," I said. Jenn and Brit walks out the room with their bat and flashlight. I need to think everything over.

Luhan POV:

Last night was crazy. I feel tricked since my grandparents planned behind my back. I can't believe they drug me with some pill! Right when I walked in the door, I should know my grandparents are doing something. Because out of nowhere, they invite me to their house. Of course, beside the pills, another thing bothered me: the girl. Weirdly, I actually wanted more.

"Don't stop!," her sweet, and clear voice appear in my mind. Not even noticing, my lips curve into a smile. It was a wild night.

One thing I will never forget is her beautiful face. I've seen many pretty girls before, but her's different. She have big eyes, small face, and a natural pink glow from her cheeks. I still can feel her arms around me.

"Luhan!," the voice kick me out my day dreaming. With annoyance, I turn my head, it is Xiumin. He give a smirk,"What are you dreaming, huh?"

"None of your business," I answer back.

Xiumin pats me on the back,"Lunnie, don't lie to hyung," he looks into my eyes,"Hyung knows when someone want to lie."

Then, Lay pull Xiumin away from me,"Hyung! Go practice!" Xiumin walks away saddly.

I give a smile to Lay to thank him. He gives me a thumbs up and follow Xiumin. From my pocket, I take out a key. I found it on the bedroom floor. It is likely to be hers.

"You won't escape...keke," I smirk at the key. (Evil Luhan)

Lin POV:

The next two days, I've been in my room thinking. In my mind, I kept on thinking what am I going to do. How am I going to tell Jason? Will he forgive me?

Luckily, nothing happened in the peaceful two days. Jason send me a text asking am I okay, since he didn't saw me at work. We work at the same place, since we both got time. I'm on my second year of college, so I have quite some free time.

Like a worm, in my blanket, I crawl to my laptop. I type in "What should I do if I cheat on my boyfriend accidentally?"

Right away yahoo came up. Someone ask the same question as me. (Fake...so don't yahoo it)

_______________________________

"What should I do if I cheat on my boyfriend accidentally?

One night, I accidentally slept with someone. Is that cheating? I still love my boyfriend and it is only one time.

_______________________________

Nervously, I scroll down to see the reaction from people.

_______________________________
Cupcake23134: It is cheating cause u did it with someone else
------------------------------------------------------

Damn! Even they say I cheated. I scroll down more.

_______________________________
RocknBeer: It's not cheating cause u don't like the other guy. So u good, just act like you didn't do it
_______________________________

Act like you didn't do it...it seems like a good idea.

_______________________

Watz up! This update is more humor. This story is mix with humor and romance, so I wish it makes you laugh.

Vote~

Follow~