5. A Date With You

"Lin?" a woman came in with a board with paper. She is probably a doctor because she is wearing a white sweater like all doctors.

"Yes?," I ask. She looks at me and flips through her papers. Then she use her professional pen to write something down and hand it to me.

"You're okay, but you should come back to check your body. From these medical infromation, it seems like you haven't take care of your body well," her voice is formal and strict. This is why I hate to goto the hospital because doctors yell at you.

She look at me and sigh,"You are still young, so appreciate your body."

"Thanks," I answer. She is caring for me. "I can go home now right?"

She hit my head with the clipboard and scowled,"Yeah, go home. Remember to take well of yourself."

I stuck out my tongue and get up from the bed. She left as I get ready to go home.

Luhan POV:

I was in my red Ferrari when I saw her. Her face is paler and she was walking out the hospital. I stopped my car and parked near the hospital where I could watch her.

"Why am I stopping?" I mumble to myself.

She continue to walk to the near bus stop. She is just waiting there, in the cold. Like a flower in a hurricane.

Finally, I can't help it and drive the car in front of her. She was still looking at her fingers.

"Yah!" I roll down the window and yell. She look up and see me.

"Huh?" she react.
Impatiently, I look around to see if there is anyone and there is no one. I quickly open the car and pull her in.

"What are you doing?! I'm calling for help!" she screams.

I put my hand on her mouth,"shut up, nobody can hear you."

She stop yelling. I let go of her.

"Jinja...crazy woman! I was just helping you!" I look at her.

She give me the angry look and try to open the car door.
"It's locked," I hinted her. She stop trying.

"Okay crazy woman, let's go," I said.
"Where?"

I just start the engine and start the car. It's weird that I want to show her something. Something I enjoy and make her enjoy it with me.

Lin POV:

Where is he trying to drive me to?! This is so blizzard; this guy came out of nowhere and pulled me in his car.

I stare at the side of his face, it's so sharp. What am I thinking?!
He ignored me or a while until the car stopped.
"Get down," he demands.

When I got out of the car, I saw a park. It's not huge, but good enough. There isn't a lot of people here too. He suddenly picks up my hand and lead me to a bench.

"Sometimes I come here to relax" he said," Not a lot of people come here."

He then hands me a handful of seeds,"Feed the birds."
Soon, birds start to come and peck seeds of my hand.
I giggled,"it tickles how they peck your hand."
He smiles and put for seeds on his hand,"I know and they all want seeds."

After sometime we ran out of seeds, so the birds left. I'm feeling less stressed now. Well...thanks to him.

"I never ask your name," I look up to him.

He didn't look up,"Luhan."
"Lin"
My impression of him change at bit. He isn't that bad.