1. One Night With the Wolf

My head hurts like someone bang my head to a wall. I don't want to open my eyes because my head hurts more when I open my eyes. If I can, I rather be dead, that's how bad it is.

"Is she okay?"

On my right ear, I hear a soft voice. The voice isn't clear enough for me to figure out who it is.

"She should be."

Another voice on the same side answers. The dizziness in my head is slowly fading. Finally, I open my eyes. Since my eyes aren't use to the light, it is blurry.

Slowly, I see two faces in front of me. None of these two faces I know. They look quite happy when they see that I've wake up.

"Honey, are you okay?," an old woman around 60 ask. She have a smile on and it make me feel less scared.

"Wha...?," my head head still hurts.

The old lady give me a pat on the back,"You are safe with us."

The other face I see is a old man, he looks nice too.

"Congrats, you are picked to be pregnant!," he said with a bright smile.

BOOM! My head went blank and my head suddenly didn't hurt anymore. Both elders are still smiling like what they said is normal.

That's when I slowly realize what is happening: I'm kidnapped.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!," I start yelling. I mean, every girl will yell like they are crazy.

I start to get up from my numb legs, but I notice there are two giants standing next to me. So I froze and stare at them. Everything happens so suddenly and I don't know what to do.

Maybe I can get away, I thought. I learn some combat skills from my step dad, who is a police officer.

Then, I see their muscular arms. I suddenly got chills. I'm nothing compare to them. Their arms are the same size as me!

I sit back down and observe my surroundings. It is fancy, yet simple place. Famous painting on the walls, yet it look like it is just a normal painting in the room. I guess this is the dinning room because there are tables and chairs.

"Sorry honey," the elderly woman said, but she sound nothing like apologizing. The two body guards came other to me and hold both of my arms. Surprise by the situation, I start to fight back. Of course, my weak strength is like an ant to them.

Behind me, a doctor look man walk out. I didn't notice him because he is behind a door. He had nerdy glasses on and he got a needle looking thing in his hands.

"Wait, what are you guys doing?!," I scream as the needle is coming closer to me. The needle is always a sign of something bad.

"Just take a beautiful sleep," the elderly woman said. I move my face in the opposite direction of the needle.

Then, on my right arm, I feel pain and I know he is injecting something in me.

Narrator POV:

After Lin past out, the elderly man order the body guards to bring her into someone's room.

With only the two elderly couple in the room, they both sit on the chairs.

"Are you sure this will work?," the elderly woman ask.

"Trust me, it will," the elderly man take a sip from a cup.

"How about our grandson?"

"I don't know, knock him out," the elderly man put down the cup.

"Drug him with some pills. You know those pills where you want to have sex," the elderly woman said.