#4 special shot

Band name.

It was a nice random day, I have no idea why am I sitting at Jae's couch right now with the person himself beside me.

Brian took over the beanbag and Sungjin was sitting on the other couch with Dowoon, Wonpil was in front of Dowoon's legs on the floor.

“So what is this urgent meeting?” I questioned since all of them was silent, “band.name.” Jae said, I furrowed my brows.

“Band name? I thought you guys already have one, I mean you guys perform on night lives and other places.” I leaned to the armrest, raising my brow.

“We want to call it 5Live for the moment. I mean, we're five and we do live,” Brian shrugged and Jae laughed, “hey that rhymes! But we're over 20 years old man, we're not five.”

I facepalmed at Jae's words and grabbed his laptop on the table, “we're not using name generators. We want it to be special,” Sungjin spoke up and I pout.

“We want something fresh and new?” Wonpil said as I sighed, “why are you guys even asking me. I have no certain creativity for making names,” I shook my head.

"Why do you even go to Design MP?"

"Pil, I could ask you the same thing."

“What about we look around?” Jae piped up and I nodded, “that could work?”

And we ended up walking around town, ending up at Seoul. I was just following these guys on the walk, they were laughing and joking around.

I looked at a tree since I'm bored, the green colour of the tree looks nice. “Hyung, noona looks tired.” Dowoon said behind me and I waved it off, “no. Keep walking-”

“I mean, I can give you a piggy back?” Jae asked and I look at him uninterested, “Sungjin. I wanna get on your back,” the guy's eyes widened and I laughed.

Jae was blinking and I am calmly on Sungjin’s back, “face it man. She's like that,” Brian consoled Jae.

We finally decided on sitting at the grass, we were watching Wonpil walk to the tree and hugged it. Jae joined and went to sing, “have you ever heard the wolf cry? To the blue- what was the lyrics again?” The dramatic effects stopped and I laughed.

“Look at this leaf, it holds life that makes our air fresh from the polluted gas. That's why we need to plant trees, kids.” Brian said in a commercial way and I was laughing way too hard at his expression.

“The breeze is cool,” Jae rested his head on my lap and we were all at random spot.

“I feel like it's great to be with you guys, I'm glad on meeting you all.” Wonpil sighed dramatically, saying the words out from the blue. “Is it time to get sappy,” Brian asked.

“My days have brighten up being with you,” Jae winked at me and I smiled, “as well mine.”

“I love playing the drums for noona and all of my hyungs,” Dowoon grinned. “It's been less stress to be playing music,” Sungjin nodded and Brian sighed.

“The point is a day would be worth it with the 6 of us, yeah?” Brian nodded and I exchanged glances with him, “the five of you is enough to rock the stage.”

“Day...6?” Dowoon said slowly and Jae stood up, as if mind blown by the name.

I am thinking it as a commercial way, a day would be worth it if you come to our concert. “That's not bad,” Jae laughed and I chuckled sheepishly, “did I say it too loud?”

“DAY6… I like it,” Sungjin said and I clapped.

“Wonpil, let's go make your band logo.” I grinned and race all of them back to the station,

“we're all the way from Seoul! Slow down!”

next chapter on sunday!

this is kinda random and short, so it's probably bad.

happy indepence day to my country yesterday, hhh.