#6 special shot

The Girlfriend Tag

“Wait, are we really doing this,” I blinked and Jae laughed as he set up the camera.

I am currently at his bedroom. He wanted to do this girlfriend tag, I have no idea but maybe it could be fun, there's no harm right?

“It's going to be a chill video, don't worry.” He said and waved to the camera, checking it if it's recording or not.

We are wearing couple hoodies, he insisted on trusting Wonpil’s fashion sense and we got cute bear hoodies. Mine was light blue and his was light pink, probably it's switched but we're doing it that way.

“Hello people, back again with Jae does stuff,” he suddenly said and I blinked. “Today, I have a special content. Come here my precious bear!” I hopped to his side and waved.

“As you can see this dope bear hoodies we're wearing together, yes. And yes, we're a couple guys. You probably seen her in my last video, she became my girlfriend a few weeks ago.”

He nodded, grinning to the camera and I laughed, “hey Jaesix viewers. I'm Y/N, I'm soft don't kill me.”

“Anyways,” he chuckled nervously as I smiled. “So I've tweeted, as always. What question would you be giving to my girlfriend if I have one? P.s the girl who cooks ramen crust pizza. #justcurious. I am indeed curious,” he hummed.

“And surprisingly, I have got a lot of questions. Wow,” he headbanged and I laughed.

“First question, are you really Jae’s girlfriend? I'll answer this, she's mah girlfriend official kiddos.” He wiggled his brows and I hit him, “I thought I was the one who's answering!”

“Next, are you Jamie's sister?” He blinks and I grinned, “no I'm not. But her as a sister would be cool, actually we're long lost twins.” I wiggled my brows, whispering to the camera and Jae stared at me.

“Alright, you know the other DAY6 members?” He read and I nodded, “of course. When you know Jae, you gotta know the others.” I smiled.

“How do you know Jae?” He read, “she is my next door! She was a kind angel who helped me moving in,” Jae grinned, swinging a thumbs up to the camera. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

“Do you guys go to the same school?”

“Not the same school, we go to different schools but it's in an area that we can meet each other.” I said, Jae nodded agreeing.

“What do you find in Jae that’s interesting?”

I laughed at his face, “he's cool. I don't know, I'm just attracted to him. We've hang out for quite long and we got to know each other, he's sweet guys.” I cheekily grin to the camera and Jae hold an arm across his chest.

“Can you sing? It would be cool if you make a duet with Jae, wow this is such a kind question.” Jae nodded as I laughed, “we're planning something on that. Stay updated,” Jae points to the camera.

“Wonpil or Jae?”

“Wonpil is my best friend! He even choose our hoodies, look at these cuties-”

“Are you actually doing this to me,” he dramatically said and I chuckled.

“Can you show what Jae could buy you, his lunch money is on low budget….” Jae got speechless as I laughed, “believe it or not. He brought me to a seafood restaurant for lobster,” I winked and he kissed my cheek.

“Does Jae has special skills?”

“He won me this?” I showed Jaephin to the camera and Jae took the dolphin from my hands, “guys meet my son Jaephin.” I blushed, chuckling.

“Do you love Jae?”

“Of course, I doo.” I grinned as he laid flat back to the bed. My stomach suddenly grumbled and he laughed, ruffling my hair. He walked to turn off the camera and brought it with him, “let's find food.”

-   -

“Back again with us, who magically teleported to this…”

“Nice sidewalk,” I nodded and he laughed as we walked down the street. We were walking to the burger place, he read more questions.

“You're stuck in the jungle, what would you do?”

“Okay, I wanna try swinging those vines.” I said determinedly and Jae stared at me as if I grew another head, “whaat?” He laughed.

“Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do but finding a river is priority. I'm still going to swing those vines,” I grinned.

“Strawberry milk or banana milk,”

“Chocolate milk,” I laughed and he joined along. “Probably both are nice, but chocolate is more better.”

“Why do you look so cute in that red sweatshirt?”

“How do they know that?” I raised my brow at Jae and he whistled, “I posted…?”

We got to the burger place and ordered, getting to an empty corner place after that.

“Is your wallpaper Jae?” He grinned and showed his phone, “I'm gonna brag this cute shot and my wallpaper.” I rolled my eyes and showed it too, showing the one that Jae took when I was sleeping.

“I know, #couplegoals,” Jae winked.

“Sleep on Jae or Sungjin?” I blinked and laughed. I took a bite from my burger as I covered my mouth, chewing it.

“Sungjin, Jae is too bony.”

He stared at the camera and I chuckled, he looked closely to my face and grab a tissue before wiping meat juice at the corner of my lips, “messy eater.” He sighed.

“Young K or Brian?”

“Brian,” we answered it in sync and laughed, “insert the who is Brian meme.” I nodded and he laughed.

“If you swap bodies with a Day6 member, who would you choose?”

“Changing bodies with boys could be weird, but probably… Brian. I would try every clothes and model them,” I laughed

“Do you have a pun?”

“A pun? Probably with Dowoon,” I say and Jae blinked, “what is it.” I covered my eyes and pursed my lips, “dowoonry, be happy.”

“I want to die,” I facepalmed as he laughed.

“And that's all from today's video,” he nudged my arm and I raised my brow, eating my burger. I nodded and gulped down the food, “subscribe to Jaesix and support their growing band guys! Spam Jae's twitter so he can upload another video,” I grinned to the camera as he chuckled, turning it off.

“Them not spamming wouldn't be a problem cause I'm definitely doing another video with you,” he buried his face to my neck and I flicked his head.

“I'm eating,” I chewed on my fries as he laughed. “Why are you so cutee,” he stared at me as I shrug him off. He continue to eat before saying something outloud,

“we should buy more couple clothes.”

“With Wonpil?”

“Naw.”

- next chapter date is still unsure. hopefully will be up soon!

any suggestions for another special shot??