EPISTLE

WARNING:

DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU HAVEN'T READ RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THIS STORY (RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN) IS THE SECOND BOOK OF RFYL.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Epistle

Pentagon's letter to Coco(this is the content of Gon's handwritten letter to Coco that was found at Coco's underwear drawer along with the memory chip for AndE and handwritten techniques/tutorials for playing chess)

(this is the content of Gon's handwritten letter to Coco that was found at Coco's underwear drawer along with the memory chip for AndE and handwritten techniques/tutorials for playing chess)

**********

To Coco,

If you're reading this letter, I could be at any of the following places:

1. Somewhere looking at this void world, trying to figure out what just happened because my mind is totally deteriorated, with these chips and away from all of you or;

2. At the heavens, donating my handsomeness so that the gods will forgive me for killing myself.

I may look happy and smiling at all times but it was all a practiced facade. Behind every smile is a knife directly stabbed on my body. They say everything in the world dies except memories. In my case, yes it didn't die but it was lost. No matter how much I tried to do everything to keep it intact, I just can't. And it's a very sad moment for me.

Hindi ko alam kung paano ko nakuha ang sakit ko but damn, is this a punishment for my bad attitude before? I was a bully. I hurt people with the most powerful weapon- words. I boasted a lot. I abused my power as an elite until one day, I found myself incomplete. I forgot the memories at tanging mga masasamang alaala na lamang ang naiwan sa akin. See? This is really a punishment. A cruel punishment.

But this punishment somehow made me a better person. I began seeing things at a different perspective. The world doesn't revolve around me. I become aware of the imbalance in this world. Nagsimula akong mag-isip ng mga katanungan na sa tingin ko ay walang taong makakasagot.

Bakit may mayaman at may mahirap? Bakit may nang-aapi at may naaapi? Bakit hindi pantay ang pakikitungo sa lahat? Bakit tayo nasasaktan? Bakit kailangang magkaroon ako ng ganitong sakit? I have a lot of questions that I cannot remember anymore.

For the past years, I watched myself slowly eroded as time goes by. I tried to isolate myself from others, and damn, that was a bad move. The gap caused by the lost memories was filled with inexistent bullshits that swallowed me up everyday. Negativity hugged me and anxiety has become my companion.

Until I stepped inside an old dusty classroom with seven people. One of them was expressing her hate towards the system and of course, the name Grande.

I was suddenly slapped with the fact that there were people who has the will to fight for their rights. That there are positive people even if they sat in an old dusty chairs inside an almost fully-depreciated building. That I still have Triangle, Trench, Mom and Tita- that was what I failed to see before.