3

Finally the school day is over.

[Stokeley's POV]

I think to myself fumbling in my pocket to get the keys to my house.

I grasped the keys, hastily stuck it in the keyhole and opened the door revealing the welcoming scent of my home.

I put my backpack down near the front entrance and plop right on the couch ready to drift off to sleep with my phone along side me.

"zzzt, zzzt" I peek one eye lazily to see what that sound was soon realizing that I must've gotten a text from someone, I roll my eyes picking up my phone.

Jah❤️
Hey stokes😊
3:45 p.m.

My heart fluttered.

The hell, why?!

I️ guess it's because my phone would be dry, or I️ just didn't think he'd text me.

I️ don't mean that in a gay way of course.

I️ shake my head as the weird thoughts fill my mind getting me distracted on what I'm going to say.

I️ text back.

"Hey Jahseh."

I️ cringe at my message, how imma call this man Jahseh when I️ call him jah and his name in my phone is literally jah.

I️ shake my head at my awkwardness and roast myself in my mind.

I️ can be a headass sometimes.

My phone rings once again.

"Ew, Jahseh? Try jah.

I️ chuckle at the text and send back.

"aLrIgHt jAh 😭🤣"

My phone rings almost immediately, he's such a fast texter.

"You're ugly 💀"

He says back, I️ got offended, lowkey.

I️ text back

"I'd beg to differ, especially coming from you."

I️ put my phone face down and turn on the tv, I️ should be doing my homework but nah.

I'm good luv, enjoy.

My phone rings again, I️ smirk already knowing who it is.

"Wym? 🤧"

I️ was ready to expose him to hisself he needs to hear what he be consciously doing and unconsciously doing.

He asked for this.

"You know what I'm talking about, I️ saw you checking me out and I️ saw you blushing- you're not slick."

Damn, I️ got balls sometimes. Hopefully this don't interfere with our project, I'm tryna get these grades so I️ can be able to provide for my future family.

With Jahseh.

No no I'm playing, damn.

I️ shake my head to rid of these jumbled ass confusing thoughts and my phone rings again.

The text read

"What if you were doing the same thing?😉"

Alright, I️ see how he rolls now.

I️ swear this nigga lowkey kinky or something, it be the quiet ones who like that crazy shit.

I️ don't even know why I'd care to know.
I'm straight.

I️ sigh at myself sounding so contradicting, another reason why I️ hate having a conflicted personality.

I️ hesitate to text back, I'll just change the subject.

You wanna come over and do this project? It has to be done soon.

Sometimes, I️ gotta say I'm smooth with changing the convo and making it about important shit. We need to focus, no small talk.

My phone vibrates again.

Yeah, but we're also discussing this convo we just had as well.

Why is he so damn blunt?

I️ suddenly regret changing the subject.

My phone vibrates again

Send me your address.

I️ text back

1271 applewood dr, imma leave the key under the door.

I️ get this text back

Okay! Be there shortly

I️ turn the television off because it's not like I️ was watching it, I️ decided to go take a shower so I️ brought my backpack upstairs with me and dropped it off into my room.

I️ at least want to be done before he gets here, but I️ always tend to be unlucky when it comes to my plans being executed properly.

I️ walk into the bathroom turning on the light and remove my shirt and pants, I️ observe myself in the mirror I'm kinda cute, I️ need to gas myself up more.

I️ immediately cringe at where my thoughts are roaming and take off my boxers, I️ walk over to the shower and turn it on.

The shower relaxes me.

~~~I️ completely ditched this story~~~ LMAAOOAOA