00: Author's Note

[for davan who made this gorgeous cover]

"People are a lot like ice cream, both have a variety of different flavors to choose from."

"They say nothing is better than revenge, but I say nothing is sweeter than love."

author's note:

This is a story for all the people who have gone through an ugly breakup. This story shows people that you can't let a bad relationship define you. These people work to break down the walls that people form with their judgment. Because you can always judge a person before you get to know them, but you can never change that person's determination to prove you wrong.

status:

Ongoing (August 2014- )

cover credit:

@starlightt

PRELUDE:

"You still mean

everything to me

your just not worth

fighting for anymore."

SYNOPSIS:

Alison Debber knows from the second Ben Carson walks into the frozen yogurt shop she works at that they wouldn't get along. Cocky, arrogant, and stuck up. Ben is the exact type of guy Alison is trying to avoid. Especially after a bad breakup left her picking up the piece of herself and trying to move on. Alison can't believe her bad luck when Ben applies for a job at Rainbow Sherbet, and ends up getting it. Forced to work side by side, Alison realizes that there is more to Ben than he lets on. They might have more in common than they first thought... Forever a hopeless romantic, Alison is torn between acting on her growing feeling for Ben or keeping her distance from him. She's just not ready to move on from her old boyfriend. But then again, Ben might just be the remedy she needs.

IMPORTANT:

This book will be slow in the beginning in order for me to introduce the full story. It will pick up eventually. Please just be patient and bare with me. Thank you in advance for reading.

Banners:

Create a banner for Rainbow Sherbet and I will dedicate a chapter to you. Private message me for more information.