Chapter 1

Warning!

This has a little PG13 thing.

Thus, if you're not used to this sort of stuff, just don't read this. I swear, I tried not to go really detailed in this part.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

But anyways, HAPPY READING!

-------------------------------------------------

"I want you." He began getting rid of his Gucci Tux.

"Here?" I asked nervously. Not moving an inch from the wall, as I continue on watching him strip.

Gazing at his nakedness, it stirred something in me that I kept for so long. Lust.

"I need you. Right here, right now!" He groan before he not-so-gently yanked me - from where I stood - to him on the bed.

I felt my heart beat faster as he started unzipping my dress.

I don't know how long it took him to get rid of it, but it made me shiver when my Versace gown finally hit the floor.

"Harry talks a lot. He just didn't get the fact that I was waiting for him to shut up so we can go." John complains as he started kissing my neck. His hand toys my breast while the other is slowly inching toward my underwear.

He kissed my lips gently at first, but as soon as a moan escaped my mouth, he became aggressive. He plunged his tongue inside my lip as his hand pinched my tits and the other one cupped my already wet flower.

I gasp when he dipped his finger inside me, with a force that made me scream as he propels it in and out.

"STOP! You're hurting me, John!" I tried to slap his hand out from my aching core. But he only moves it faster and faster.

The motion sent me higher, I think I could fly. The sensations made me bite his shoulder to not cry out louder.

I screamed his name as I reach the peak, he just initiated. I have never been so wet in my life. Not if you don't include taking a shower, of course.

He kissed my cheeks as I slowly recovered from the blows.

"You like it fast, huh?" He smirks.

"This isn't right." I sat up, but he pressed me back.

"What's not right, babe?" He lifted my hands above my head and positioned himself on top of me.

"This?" He swipes his tongue along my lips and on my jaw and down to my neck. He ceased to suck the skin near my collar bone.

I wail as I anticipated for more. I don't care if I sound so needy right now.

"I have been waiting for this since the night you became my girlfriend." He sounded out between kisses as he moved lower.

He moans loudly as he kissed me there. And that's when I totally lost control.

I know I shouldn't just give away myself like this. I know I should wait until marriage. But in New York, you'll die a virgin if you're not willing to risk.

I love John. And right now, chastity be damned!

I lost myself in a series of thrust and liquid delight. I scarcely even noticed we already did it thrice until I felt sore and couldn't move my hips anymore.

I lay frozen in bed as I pant for air and tried to calm my racing heart, until I can't take the urge to go to the toilet.

"I need to pee." I shamefully said, not looking at him as I went to the bathroom. His laugh echoed until I close the door.

I silently thank the heavens, John got the penthouse. Because I sure know, my cries were loud enough to be heard from Africa.

I spent most of my time in the toilet.

And then, I remembered Dana's tips when I asked her what she did after they "made-love" with Drake, who took her virginity weeks ago.

"You're going to feel so sore and can't walk properly. What I did was that I went to the bathroom. I got some towel and soak it with lukewarm water. I wiped my you know. I repeat it until the soreness eased. And I drank a lot of water since I felt so dehydrated."

I did what my best friend told me.

After nearly half an hour, I got out to have a talk with my boyfriend.

"John, we have to talk."

There's been no answer yet. I thought he just went to the kitchen or the balcony or somewhere inside the penthouse.

"John?"

I almost got out of his room when something caught my eyes. Only to find an empty bed with a short letter that says, "I finally got you. You were a vixen, but I expect to see my place empty and my bed clean from your blood when I get back."

My world spins around and I sank to the floor as tears started to blur my vision.

'Why are you doing this, Johnathan? I thought you said you loved me.'

-------------

What do you think of the start?

Just know that I would love to hear your opinions, good or bad.

Xoxo, J9 ;)

P. S. If you like it, please don't forget to VOTE for it! :)