{Their Secret~}

"I-I..."Before Shirou could say anything he was interrupted by a voice that wasn't familiar to him.

"Gouenji!"Shouted the boy who was grinning like an idiot as if he was totally oblivious.
"I was looking for you everywhere at 'Inazuma Town'!" Smiled the said boy who was wearing an orange bandana on his head.I gotta say...his whole  body was bruised..

"For me?" Replied Gouenji."Why, so I could help you practice with the tire?"Gouenji said half-joking.

"Hehehe."Grinned Endou."You know me too well Gouenji! But this time I wanted to stop your shoots no matter what!" He said full with enthusiasm and eyes with glitter.He enjoyed chit-chatting with his old pal.

"So...Who's your new friend?"He asked with curiousity.

"This is Fubuki,Fubuki Shirou." Gouenji introduced him with a bright smile on his face,and blush appearing on his cheeks.That confused Endou.That was the first time he saw him like this.

"Well Fubuki do you..."

This question made Shirou gulp down his saliva.Endou was looking straight at his eyes.He was nervous because he tought that the goalkeeper may know what happened between them. Sweat dropped down from his forehead.

"PLAY SOCCER!?" He asked with a grin on his face and a wide smile and eyes filled with hope.That made Shirou sigh in relief as if weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"Yeah,I like playing." He replied.

"I totally love soccer too!"
He shouted which made Shirou force a smile on his face.

"Oh sorry,I forgot to introduce myself, I'm-" He was cutted from Shirou who said,"Endou Mamoru, I know the famous captain and goalkeeper
who made Raimon the last year's 'Football Frontier' champions." Endou was excited that he is that known around the country.

"Anyways,since we're all here you guys, wanna come practice with me, or...buy each one of ourselves an ice cream?"
Endou asked obviously wanting them to choose to practice with him.

Fubuki raises his hand,"Ice cream please." He said with an innocent voice.

"Did you really tought we were gonna choose,to practice with you and your tire?" Gouenji asked as he was chuckling.

Endou was dissapointed..as hell.
"Okay it's gonna be your way arond!But by the way let's exchange numbers with Fubuki, so that we could meet some other time again!"

Gouenji nodded almost immidiatley, causing Shirou to widen his eyes. He wasn't so sure about this, but he accepted.

"Okay guys,let's go!" Endou shouted as he walked forward.

They both nodded at him and started to walk to catch up with Endou.