{Their Secret~}

Endou-Italics

Gouenji-Bold
     ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
It's been one week since Endou has met Shirou. He met Atsuya as well. The four of them have been hanging out. But Atsuya and Endou feel like they're the fourth wheel. Endou just like Atsuya, was suspicious and confused, but mostly worried about one of his best friends, so he decides that he should call him and ask him, he didn't know if it'll work. Hell he didn't believe that his plan will make him spill out the truth AT ALL! But he had to give it a shot. So, he searched in his contacts his number, once he found it, he immidiatly pressed 'call'.
.
.
.
.
.
'Hm?Endou whats 'up?Why call me?'

'Hiya Gouenji...Eto I just came here from practice.My team is doing just great!Um..

'By your team you mean 'Tonegawa Tousen',right?'

'Yeah,our next upcoming match is with 'Inakuni Raimon', I'm so happy that they didn't disband the club!'

'Yeah,but that's not the reason you called me, is it?'

'Always late, this time you're late to ask! Yeah, it's detfinetly  not the reason I called you, you see, you and Shirou have been acting weird, you have wide grin plastered on your face while Shirou had a tint of pink on his cheeks, and when me and Atsuya are there we feel like we're in the way of 'something' ya know...'

'Ha...ha...Um well you know we just...umm...'

'Daijobu! You seem troubled to talk about it, so I'll drop the topic, okay?'

'Hai, ja'ne Endou!'

'See ya soon Gouenji!'
With that Gouenji ended the call. The brunette sighs heavily.
"So,that's why isn't it, Gouenji?" He muttered.
    ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Me:Hope you enjoy,sorry for the late update my sweet Fire Tornado's!But anyway Happy Birthday to Miss_Anime_Nerd!Tomorrow I'll update {I want you in my life}!

Endou and Shirou:Happy Birthday Hazel-chan!

Endou:Stella prepared cake with your favorite flavour!She does not own Inazum Eleven GO/CS/G/ARES.Level-5 do.She only owns the plot of the story.

Shirou:Please don't insult her writing style.If there is a problem with the grammar or spelling comment about it and she'll edit it.

All three of us:That's it!