{Their Secret~}

"Where are we heading anyway?" Asked Shirou with curiousity.

"To get Ice Cream,right?" Replied Endou  recieving a nod from Gouenji and Shirou.

When they arrive at the Ice Cream Shop called 'Snow Flake'.

"One ice cream with chocolate please!" Ordered Endou as he paid for it.

"Lime,please." Gouenji ordered as he made the two other males shocked./(A/N):Excuse me that's my second favorite ice cream why are you both shocked?!/

"What?Why are you both staring at me like that?" He said as he got his ice cream and paying for it.

"It's nothing serious Gouenji!"Replied Endou while grinning.

"Y-yeah.Nothing to be worried about." Added Shirou.

"Aren't you gonna order,Fubuki?"
Asked Endou while looking at Shirou.

"Mochiron! Vanilla please..." Ordered the silverette while looking at the ground.
/(A/N):Awww! Shirou don't be shy, be opened!We gotta spread the love!/

The boy took his ice cream and paid for it.Then there was a big silence between the three of them. Luckily Endou broke it, just like always and spoke"Okay guys,let's go to the 'Steel Tower' there we can talk and um,well talk...hehehe." Endou  said not knowing what else to do.

"Gomen Endou,Fubuki but I gotta go home.I have to see Yuuka."Said Gouenji making Shirou confused about that girl 'Yuuka'.

"Daijobu Gouenji,we understand." Said Endou and the platinum blonde haired boy left.

"Ne..Endou-kun who's Yuuka?"Asked Shirou making Endou explain.

"Well she is Gouenji's little sister.She was in coma but after the 'Footbal Frontier' she woke up." Endou explained making Shirou nod and understand.

"I see.He's been trough a lot." Said Shirou."Yeah,he was." Replied Endou.

"Endou-kun I think i'll be leaving too."

"Hm?You too?Okay then,jane!" Said Endou and left to go home,so did Shirou.

At the Fubuki brothers's house

"Aniki! Where were you?! You got me worried sick!" Atsuya yelled at him.

"Atsuya-"

"I want answers!"

"Atsuya-"

"And don't think cheap tricks will let you off the hook!"

"Atsuya!"

"What?"

"I met Endou Mamoru and Gouenji Shuuya today and we hanged out!"

There was silence and Atsuya demanded with a  monotone voice,"I want details."

              ~Meanwhile~

"Fubuki...I hope I can see you again,Fubuki..."