{Their Secret~}

Chapter 5-Atsuya's suspicion

        At Hakuren Jr. High

             *Break time*

"Hmm..." Atsuya pouts.He noticed that lately his brother has been acting stangely..Whenever he asks his older twin brother about it,he always acts nervously.And laughs awkwardly.While he is still in deep in his toughts of course somebody gotta interupt him.

"Oi!Atsuya!" Yelled Someoka.

"Huh?Oh it's just you Someoka..." Replied Atsuya plainly.

"Hm?Who'd you expect it to be,Nae?"Someoka starts teasing Atsuya.

"Tsk.What made you think I like that goofball? No, I'm thinking about my brother, he is acting really weird..." Atsuya was worried but in the same time concerned.

"Yeah,I guess you're right. He isn't really being his actual-self." Agreed Someoka.

"I wonder what's with him?"Asked Atsuya.

"Let him be,this will eventually fade..." Someoka tried to calm the salmon haired boy.

"Let's hope so.." Atsuya sighed, until Shiratoya interrupted the heavy atmosphere.

"Ne,ne what's with the atmosphere here. You have luck that your princess came to the rescue!" All of her teammates sweatdropped.Who are we to judge...right?

"Minna that's all for today!See you tomorrow, here at the same time! Make sure to get enough rest!" Stated their captain. All the students were wondering why he doesn't have a girlfriend. He got the looks,he is kind,selfless,smart and caring.It was a comlete dissapointment to the girls.
(A/N:Damn you Gouenji!)
Everybody went to the locker rooms to change their clothes the boys had to wait outside for the girls to get ready.Once all of the females were ready they bid their goodbyes to the boys and left. When the males were ready too,they left before the school building closes.

 At the Fubuki brothers's room

"Ne, Aniki when will you break that shell of yours and tell me what's wrong? Have you been bullied or anything, because if you are they'll have to face me!Nobody bullies my brother! No one!" Atsuya shouted while standing up.

"Atsuya,daijobu. Nobody is bullying me or anything. It's just..."Shirou blushes the darkest shades of red.

"Heeeh? Does my bigger brother has a crush on someone~?" Asked Atsuya teasingly with a smirk on his face.

"W-what-...ever..."  Shirou burried his face into his pillow.

"You can tell me if you want to...But i'mma confess one thing.."

"...."

"...."

"I..."
.
.
.

"Can't keep secrets..." Shirou started to get mad while Atsuya bursts of laughing until his stomach hurt and he had tears in his eyes.