opinion

To all Ashrald, Popsters,Geraldnatics and to those who love Sarah and Gerald:

                As of now my heart is in pain, at hurt and most of all so much depress. I love them both, as in so much. At first I love Gerald because she Loves Sarah, but the times goes on, I came to realized that he is sincere in his feelings towards our princess that’s why I love him for being he is.

                After the revelations at SGL last night, I feel so sad especially when I saw our lovely princess crying. I deeply feel what she feels. Everytime she laugh, I laugh, when she smile, I smile, when she cries, I cried also, in other words, whatever her feelings, I do also feel, that is how I love her. I feel the pain she’s feeling by that time. Nadurog ang puso ko para sa kanya. Awang awa ako kay Sarah. I know, and we all know na she is very happy in Gerald’s presence.Alam nating lahat na the feeling is mutual. Gerald and Sarah feel the same way.Sarah keep on saying na it’s not her mom who told Gerald to stop.On my analization, there is….if not her mom who? 

                Anyway, who ever it is, lets just respect their desicion. Lets just pray for them.

Poll:

Do i have to  continue this fanfic?

(For me po i still support them, i do believe in destiny.I know sila pa rin till the end. Thay just need some space to more realized how important each one of them to one another.)

Wait ko po ang comment nyo kung i co continue ko pa po ito. Thanks so much po.

GOD BLESS US!!!!