Chapter seven

I wake up and hear the shower turning off. Tobias walks out with gray sweats and a T-shirt.

"Go get ready. We leave for dauntless in an hour." I take a bath and get

dressed in sweats and one of Tobias's old sweatshirt.

"Ready?" He calls from the kitchen.

"Almost." I yell back. I put a tad bit of makeup on and head to the dinning room. Tobias made eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes.

We eat in a comfortable silence. Then Tobias gets up and kneels down in front of me.

"I love you, Beatrice Prior, with all my heart. The moment I saw those gray-blue eyes I knew that if I didn't have you then nobody can have you. The first time we kissed I was a goner. Will you like to marry me?" I am in tears, I cant believe it.

"No Tobias. I would not like to marry you." I say. Hurt crosses his face and he stands up.

"I would love to!" I scream. He grins and picks me up. He places the ring on my finger and we kiss for a while.

"We have to go." I say. He pouts. We leave and get there in a matter of one hour.

~Page break~

I have met some of Tobias's friends and they are crazy people. I also met Christina. And in one five hour long shopping trip we have become best friends. When we get into the Pit I flick my wrist so the light catches my engagement ring.

"OMG! WHO IS THE LUCKY GUY?!" she squeals.

"Four." I say. She bear hugs me.

"Watch out though. Lauren has a crush on Four."

"Well she is here and we are in Abnegation. So I don't think it will be much of a problem when we leave. Which I will be dreading." she laughs.

"We should head back." She says in between laughs.

"Yeah."

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know it is short but I am really busy. Go check out my new book A Prince and a Princess. I now y'all wanted a Prince and a Maid but I decided on this. Don't worry. There will be some drama.😊