Chapter ten

When my mom finally shows up Tobias had bee through two more coughing fits, throwing up for at least an hour, and his fever spiking way up again. When she walks through the door I am making a light breakfast for Tobias.

"How is he?" she asks.

"He's okay, I guess. I remember that time Caleb and I got really sick and Dad made you clean up all of our vomit." I smile at the memory.

"I remember that too." she chuckles.

"You go check on Tobias and I will finish this."

"Thank you, mother." I head to the bedroom and see Tobias trying to sit up.

"Hey, now." I rush over to him and help him. "How do you feel?" I stroke his forehead.

"Fine." he replied.

"Actually worse than fine." I laugh a little. I check his temperature, it is 105.6. I gasp.

"Tobias, I need to get you to a doctor."

"No you don't, Tris. I am fine." He insists. I don't listen to him. I go call Susan since she is a nurse.

In no time she is over. My mom is feeding Tobias soup. Susan walks over to him. She does stuff I don't really understand, the she turns to me.

"He has the flu, I could just look at him and tell." she says.

"Okay. Is there anything I need to do in particular?" I ask.

"Just make sure he sleeps a lot, and eats. Not a lot because he will throw up, but enough to not make him starve."

"Okay."

"Bye." she says.

"Bye." I wave. "Mom you can go now. I know Dad is waiting."

"It's fine. If you want me to stay and help clean up I can." she replies.

"That's fine I got it."

"Okay see you." she hugs me and kisses Tobias's head.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been really busy. I need some ideas for all of my books. If you have any ideas PM me!!! Bia!

(E)