Solangelo-Little kids AU

Will was a bright little toddler who went to Halfblood preschool. Each day, he would go to school with his dad, Apollo who would drop him off and his mom would come pick him up after school. Will enjoyed his life to the fullest. Then one day, a new kid came to school. Will was playing Doctor with his friends, Annabeth, Grover, and Percy when he saw Mr. Chiron talking to a man who's aura seemed to take all the happiness and sunshine out of everything. Will just assumed it was another one of Mr. Chiron's friends who came once in a while and went to get a snack from Mr. D. Will sat down on his chair and started talking to his halfsiblings who also came to Halfblood preschool. Then, Mr. Chiron came over to the front of the room with a boy who wore all black and seemed very shy and timid. (PLZ DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE NEVER WROTE WILL OR NICO BEFORE SO THIS IS HARD!) "Children." Mr. Chiron said. "I would like to introduce a new student to our class. His name is Nico. Please treat him nicely."

"Okay! We will!" The toddlers replied. Excited that there was a new person to play with. Then everyone went back to what they were doing.

-Time skip brought to you by Gilbird (sorry if you don't know who that is)-

A hour later, Will was now playing house with his friends and halfsiblings when Nico suddenly stared crying. (I am so bad at this) Will saw Mr. D trying to calm him down but it was failing. Then Will had a great idea. He remembered learning to concept of something called sharing and decided to see if Nico wanted to play with him. Will walked over to Mr. D and tugged on his sleeve. Mr. D told Will that he was busy. Will tried again. This time, Nico stopped crying and looked at Will. "Play!" Will said. "Sorry. I can't play right now." Mr. D said. "Play!" Will said once again this time pointing at Nico. "Oh. you want to play with Nico? How nice of you Will." Mr. D said as he put Nico down on the floor. Will then grabbed Nico's arm and pulled him away from Mr. D and started introducing Nico to his friends. Then Will gave a tour of the classroom to Nico.
A week later, Nico and Will were pretty much inseparable and did everything together. Nico for a while did play with Percy more often but then Percy accidently "killed" one of Nico's stuffed animals so now Nico played with Will. And Will and Nico grew up, they stayed friends. Even after Will's father went missing and Nico had to move. They always stayed friends.

(Okay. That was very cringe. Sorry about that. I'm not going to do the Belarus one cause I need more research on 2p Belarus and the doctor AU might become a couple of one shots. And please comment down below for requests and ideas on characters who should work at the hospital for the doctor AU as well as some patients and stuff. So far I have Will and all the Nordics other than Denmark as doctors, and Denmark, Russia, and Prussia as intoxicated people(if you are wondering why Russia is there, "VODKA!"), Sunny as a nurse, Starflight as a person who becomes blind because of some injuries related to a fire, the Baltics are in for being beaten by Russia and Sebastian is in for getting stabbed by a death scythe(sorry but  my fault for reading the book where Sebastian gets hurt because of the undertaker's death scythe..) and one of the twins from Oruan Highschool with a broken arm (watch the last episode of the anime). If you have any more ideas, please tell me. by the way, I will be doing one for insane people and people with mental issues(AKA Russia, Kaneki, England, Norway, Romania, Latvia, and a few other people) So ya.)