Don't Be A Sore Loser

Tonight was the night. It was Elimination Chamber.

I arrived a few hours earlier than most people due to Hunter calling me in for some emergency meeting.

I set my bags in the Locker room then walked to Hunter's office. I was surprised to see Brock, Paul, Seth and Dean there as well.

I took a seat next to Dean and whispered "Do you know why we're here?"

"No clue. Seth is freaking out though, he knows he's got no chance of winning." Dean whispered back.

"Thank you for meeting me, guys. The reason I called all of you here is because there is another big change in the triple threat match tonight." Hunter announced.

We all looked at each other in shock.

"Excuse me, Hunter, but what else could you change?" Paul questioned.

"He's going to tell us that.." Dean said, making Paul roll his eyes.

"The change is you, Harper." Hunter pointed to me. "You will be at ringside the whole match."

"Is this really necessary?" Paul scoffed. "She'll only be a distraction to the competitors."

"Well Paul, she is meant to be a distraction. It'll leave fans on the edge of their seats, wondering what Harper is going to do and to who." Hunter replied.

"I'm totally down, I know Harpers got my back." Dean chuckled.

"Either way I'm winning the match, whether Harper is there or not." Seth smirked.

"Tsk tsk, you never know Rollins.." I say, making him scowl at me.

"Is that all Hunter? This whole thing seems to be pathetic." Brock spat.

"Yes that's all. Good luck tonight guys." Hunter says.

I go to get up out of my chair when Hunter pulls me back. "I need you to do me a favor, Harper."

"What?" I question, wondering what Hunter could possibly want me to do.

"During the match, you need to make sure Seth loses..whatever means necessary." He states.

"What? Why?" My mouth dropped.

"I've noticed he's gotten too cocky lately, and the board of directors want him and Dean to go after the tag titles. So we're hoping Brock retains." He says.

"That isn't fair..Why bother having the damn match then?!" I scoffed.

"The fans want it, so we're giving it to them. So Harper, I'm counting on you to make the right decision tonight." He looks me sternly in the eye.

"In fact, your job is on line. Follow the rules, and I'll heavily increase your pay, if you don't, Well I'm sure McDonald's is hiring."

I leave Hunter's office very, very conflicted.

What was I going to do?
-

Elimination Chamber started, and I anxiously watched all the matches leading up to the main event.

Maddy won against Nikki Bella, which wasn't surprising. And Finn won against Bray Wyatt, I had to remember to congratulate him later.

"You ready Harp?" Dean sidled up beside me.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I'm rooting for ya." I fist bump him.

"You got this, babe." Maddy gave him a kiss.

JoJo announced Dean first, and we watched as he walked down the ramp.

"Just know if you get hurt, I'll be the first one down there to whoop all their asses." Maddy says.