Who's Got The Upper Hand Now?

It was now Friday, and I hadn't spoken to Maddy or Dean since RAW. I was still in shock, and very much confused.

How did Paul and Brock find out? And now they have leverage to use against me, what were they gonna make me do?

Maddy had been trying to get ahold of me all week, but today I think she just gave up.

I had just returned home from taking Pumpkin on a walk when a knock sounded at the door. I immediately figured it was Maddy.

I opened the door and gasped when Seth was standing outside.

"What..are..you...doing..here.." I said slowly.

"Well, you've been ignoring your friends all week, so Maddy texted me and asked if I'd check on you..so here I am." Seth explained.

"Well, thanks for the surprise, but you can go now." I go to shut the door but he jams his foot in the way.

"Actually, I was thinking we could order some food, I'm pretty hungry." He sighed, walking right in.

"Excuse you, I didn't say you could come in here!" I scoffed, shutting the door and following him into my living room.

"I needed to see Pumpkin...hi baby girl, hi!" He cooed, scratching her stomach as she wagged her tail.

"Okay, you saw her, now leave. Please." I crossed my arms.

"What is your problem? I'm here because your friends are worried about you, and I am too." He got up and approached me.

"So you can decide when you give a damn about me? I remember what you said to me at Elimination Chamber, so sorry if I'm not welcoming you with open arms." I spat.

He stayed quiet before pulling out his phone.

"Oh, so now your gonna ignore me too?!" I exclaimed.

He handed me his phone, and I read the text message he had pulled up. An unknown number had sent a photo to him. Of us kissing in the Arby's parking lot...

"Is this why your freaking out? Because Brock and Paul know?" He questioned, taking back his phone.

"Well, yeah..shouldn't you be freaking out as well?" I sighed.

"I figure they're just trying to get in our heads. Make us think their gonna do something, when they're just taunting us." Seth shrugged.

"I don't know how your so calm when you have much more to lose if this gets out." I laugh dryly.

"You don't think I know that?" He scoffed. "We both have a lot to lose."

He was right..my friendship with Maddy and Dean would probably end right then and there if we got caught. I've been lying and hiding this from them too.

"So where do we go from here?" I run a hand through my hair.

"We have to keep a low profile..which means no more sneaking around together, none of that." Seth's words made me frown, but I knew he was right. It was the right thing to do.

"So, you should probably leave-" I get interrupted when Seth suddenly pulls me into a kiss.

I back away. "I-I thought you said we shouldn't."

"Let's go out with a bang," He smirked. "Get it? Bang? Cause we're about to bang?"

"Just shut up." I grab him by his shirt and lead him to my room..
-

The next morning, I woke up expecting to see Seth, but a piece of paper laid in his place.

Next time we'll have to be more sneaky ;) -SR