You Have A Crush On Him And He Finds Out 2/4 (Cake)

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to give a shout out to my friend @mia_c_0303 She's new to wattpad so can you guys follow her and give her some good 5sos book suggestions? Please I would love you if you did😊

Luke:

You have had the biggest crush on Luke Hemmings ever since you transferred to his school in Year 10. You saw him in your maths class and you were surprised. You knew him from his covers as hemmo1996 on YouTube. You never really had a crush on him, but you loved his voice and to see him in person you kind of just fell in love. Now you guys are both in your last year of school and you still liked him. You thought of him everyday and looked forward to seeing him in school. Every time you guys passed each other in the halls he gave you a smile and you returned it, blushing.

Winter Formal was coming up and you didn't have a date. Deep inside you were hoping Luke would ask you. you knew that wouldn't happen because you guys never talked only smiled. He probably didn't even know your name. How could he possibly ask you? You wanted to confront him about your feelings, but you were too scared of the outcome. It was two days before the dance and you still didn't have a date. You haven't even bought a dress or anything. You had decided that you weren't even gonna go. All your friends had gotten dates and you didn't want to be the third wheel. Your friends had begged you to go, but you refused to go. While you were walking through the halls you heard a familiar deep voice call your name, "Y/N can I talk to you?" You froze in your steps realizing it was Luke. How did he even know your name? You turned to face the tall boy. "Y-yeah?" Luke was even more beautiful up close. "So, I heard that you like me..." Your eyes widened. "How d-do you know th-that?" You stuttered. "Cal told me." You mentally punched your best friend in the face. How could he tell Luke that? The thing is, he's also Luke's best friend. "Uh um...I...erm..." Luke chuckled, "Y/N don't worry. I like you too." He smiled. "Y-you do? Is this a prank?" You were beyond confused. He laughed, "No, I just wanted to ask you to Winter Formal." You blushed. "Promise this isn't a prank?" You asked. "Promise." Luke said as you hooked your pinkies together. "Then, yes. I would love to go with you." You smiled as you joined hands. Let's just say that after school, you went to the shops to buy a dress.

Calum:

You and Calum have been best friends for forever. Ever since he defended you when these girls were making fun of you for not being girly enough in kindergarten, you guys became friends. When you guys were 14, your boyfriend had dumped you for this other girl. On the day of the school dance. You were heartbroken, but Calum was there to comfort you. Instead he took you to the dance and you forgot all about your boyfriend. That's when you realized you were in love with him. Calum always dealt with your drama and he was always there for you. You thought it was a silly little crush that you would get over, but you never did. Calum really was always there for you when you were sad. You just couldn't get over him and it got you frustrated because you knew he was never gonna feel the same way. It was confirmed today when Calum called you up for something. "Hey, Y/N?" You blushed as he talked, "Yeah?" You sighed. "Can you come over? I want you to meet someone." You were confused on who he was talking about. "Yeah, sure." You walked to Calum's which was a couple of blocks away. As you got up to his front door you were wondering who this 'someone' was. You only knocked once and Calum had opened the door. "Hey, Y/N!" Calum greeted you with a smile that you returned. "Hi Cal." He went aside as walked in ad you stopped in your tracks when you saw your friend sitting on the couch. She was the one you told almost everything to. You told Calum everything. Y/F/N was the one you talked to when you had boy problems. Meaning she knew you liked Calum. "Um, why is Y/F/N here?" You asked curiously, "I thought you guys rarely talked." Your friend's eyes widened, "Yeah, about that-" Calum interrupted her, "Y/N, I want you to meet my girlfriend." It was your turn for your eyes to widen, "Yeah we're actually friends." Calum looked at Y/F/N to you. "You are? I didn't know." You were on the verge of tears, "How long have you been dating?" Calum shrugged, "Um, like two weeks." Last week was when you built up the nerve to tell Y/F/N about your feelings for Calum. She never even told you that she was dating him. You got even more furious. And tears were threatening to spill. "Oh. Um, I-" You sighed, "I have to go." And you backed out quickly before Calum could say anything. You ran to your house and broke down crying. He would never feel the same way you felt. You heard a car engine, a door open and close, and footsteps walking towards you. "Y/N?" You heard Calum say. "Go away." You sniffled. "Y/N, why are you mad at me? If anything I should be mad at you! You just ran out when I wanted you to meet my girlfriend. I thought you would be-" You cut him off by kissing him. He was taken back by the kiss, but he soon kissed back. He pulled away as soon as he realized what he was doing. "Y/N, what the hell?" You were surprised by what you did too, "Calum, I like you no not like I'm in love with you, Calum-" It was Calum's turn to interrupt you, "No, Y/N you don't get to do that. Not after how long I've loved you." You were surprised. "Calum, I fell in love with you at that dance when we were fourteen!" He scoffed, "Oh, don't give me that bullshit, Y/N! I can't believe you would-" You both started arguing at the same time until Calum had cut both you and him off by kissing you. You didn't kiss back. You already felt bad that you kissed Calum behind your friend's back. You couldn't do that to her. "Oh, now you're not kissing back?" You sighed, "I already feel bad for kissing you behind Y/F/N's back. I can't do that again." Calum sighed, "I only asked her out to try to get over you. Obviously, it didn't work. I can't just break up with her." He sighed again. "I know you can't. I mean I would be pretty pissed too." You wanted so badly to be with Calum, but Y/F/N had him first. "I'm gonna break up with her. I want to be with you not her. She's gonna have to understand why." With that Calum ran back to his car and drove away. He had felt the same way and nothing could make you frown for the rest of the day.

A/N: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Oops Calum's was too long. Oh well. I hope you guys liked it! 😊😘 If you want Cashton just ask.