At The Fair blurb (4/4)

Luke:

Luke had a day off from work and he decided to take you to the local fair. Since he knew you absolutely loved the fair. You guys went on all the rides and played against each other on the games. And at the end, you guys went on the ferris wheel, which Luke purposely saved for last because the view of the sunset would be the perfect setting for a kiss, which was what Luke was hoping for. "This view is amazing." You awed. "Not as amazing as you" Luke said. "You're so cheesy, Hemmings." You joked. "You love me." He replied. "Very true." You said and with that you guys kissed.

Ashton:

You and Ashton had made it a tradition to go to the fair every year it came. You also made it a tradition to go on every ride and play every game, loser has to kiss the winner. You guys always had the best times there and you never wanted them to end, but at the end of the day, when you guys share a cotton candy, Ashton always tells you how much he loves you and how much of a great time he had and you would tell him the same. And you guys would get home tired and just cuddle.

Michael:

Michael had been busy all week and you decided to take him to the fair for some fun. You knew he liked going on all the rides, especially with you. You liked going to the fair as long as you were with Michael. He helped you with the games just for an excuse to wrap his arms around you. You guys ate a lot of the sweets there too. Michael kissed you every chance he got. It may sound like a cheesy date, but you loved spending time with Michael.

Calum:

Calum really wanted to go to the fair so you agreed. He got really excited and he wouldn't shut up about it. Not to complain. You loved spending time with Calum. Plus it was adorable when Calum was excited. He took you on every ride and held your hand the whole time. You couldn't ask for anything else than time with Cal. He said he would beat you at every game. Game on. You actually beat Calum at some of the games and you were proud. After the fair, you guys sat on the hood of his car, eating funnel cake while looking at the sunset.

A/N: hey guys sorry for not updating in forever. I really am sorry.

Bye.