chapter 9: not.prepared

(Marcy's pov)

As my head continues to spin about my mother being here I just sigh in almost complete relief, but wait... Isn't it normally when something good happens life likes to turn things around? I look at her then I put on a small thinking face. Is this a dream or when I get home something will be wrong? The wheel in my head turns as I sit in the chair across from my mother. I don't hear anyone talking or walkign to me. My head is to iver thinking this. Or is that just it? I am so used to things going wrong, what if nothing is?

"Marceline. Baby, you alright?" My mother asks touching my shoulder.

"Huh? Uh yes... I'm good. Um back to my qeustions for you..." I say in a light tone and she walks away sitting back down. Simon and Betty are doing their own thing. "So, vampire or human?"

"Vampire, born this way. Just like you"

"Straight or gay?"

She gives a small giggle at that. Honestly, so do I. "I'm not sure..." I burst into laughter at her answer. "No honestly... after your father I'm not sure!" She yells laughing.

"Well dang mom was he that bad?"

"...yeah.." she giggles and then mellows out. "So how is he?"

".... uh..." I look at her not sure how to tell her all the happenings in the life of my dad and me. What if I told her about QD and marshal .... its a scary thought. "He has a new wife..."

"Good glad the old bag has moved the hell on. And what about you? Are you st-"

I answer quickly. "I am lesbian. I have a girlfriend...." at this point Simon and Betty's attention plus my moms is all on me. " her name is bonninel bubblegum and and she is a princess....and to also fill you in... Another vamp by the name of marshal rapped me and his buddy flame burnt me. I was pregnant and the baby was playing with my head and dad took me. And tried to force me to have the baby. His new wife found me and took the baby out of me and killed it and set me free. Helping me. She hurt dad and I thought killed marshal. But that isn't stopping them from hanging in a bar at the candy kingdom. Oh and... usually everything that goes right in my life is always; ALWAYS changed because something bad has happened. Bonnie and I have broken up all because that's what I thought she wanted and.... now I think we are together again.... and now your here. And now.... I don't know what to do anymore....." I stop and take a breath.

"Wow... that's a lot honey... but at least you are living... instead of being shut up like your father wanted.... he never wanted you leaving the nightosphere.... and he never wanted me leaving either... but... I did and he divorced me. Eh everything happens as a test in life. Baby you will get over this... but more importantly... When may I meet bonnibel?"

"Uh...I guess tommorrow... its late... wait... I told her id be back in a few hours. Okay maybe now... or at least get going. Betty you and Simon going to your apartment?"

"Yep. See ya later Marcy."

"Bye. Come.on mom." Her and I walk to the window and then take off into the night sky. Getting to the candy kingdom everyone is alseep. Great. I set my mom up in a spare room and head into Bonnie's. I walk to my side of the bed and climb in curling up to a body that is way to muscular for bonnie. I jump up out of the bed and stare at them body as it moves to wake up.